PDA

View Full Version : Dude on cheaters' gets knocked out cold.

Takenover
05-12-2008, 02:47 PM
This show is semi-local for me . What could be worse than finding your girlfriend being pumped by a white dude with cornrows, and then getting knocked the fcuk out.LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w8Wp6dsQDo

Ash
05-12-2008, 02:55 PM
Yeah.. some people are trash. Sadly, a fact of life.

Drunken Gamer
05-12-2008, 03:56 PM

Yeah, did you notice the tattoos? :-D

DriveBy73
05-12-2008, 03:59 PM

But did he have any tattoos?? =]

Damn DG beat me to it LOL

dhk1980
05-12-2008, 04:47 PM
LOL!! that **** was funny. if you're going act all macho and step up to someone who's banging your girl, at least know how to fight. and after the KO, the guy was moaning and groaning like that guy who got KTFO in the TUF.

JoeCanada
05-12-2008, 05:23 PM
My favorite part was after the KO, the skinny guy flexing and yelling "BIG TIME! BIG TIME, RIGHT HERE!"

themachine
05-12-2008, 05:25 PM
People almost always make those sounds when knocked out. It's just a body function of some sort like your brain is still realizing whats going on and trying to wake your ass up or something. I worked in bars for a LONG time and have seen that a million times.

Anyway, yeah, that was some serious trailer trash drama that I don't find funny or entertaining. It just makes me weep for the species. People are so disappointing.

Drunken Gamer
05-12-2008, 06:10 PM
the guy was moaning and groaning like that guy who got KTFO in the TUF.

Exactly what I was thinking!

How humilating. Some guy is banging your chick, and then turns around and knocks you out. :redface:

cameronb
05-12-2008, 06:15 PM
On a different but similar note, Suge Knight got KTFO over the weekend. :lol:

Serialkilla
05-12-2008, 06:24 PM
Watch this Video after the other one...

100% HILARITY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRakOYFbFSk&feature=related

Thumpin
05-12-2008, 06:25 PM

Too bad they couldn't get better pics...would be great if it was Quarry-esque
http://www.xhhn.net/?p=250

Cbear
05-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Trash cheating on their families, sluts, strip bars, tattoos, corn rows....truly the best humanity has to offer.

Thumpin
05-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Trash cheating on their families, sluts, strip bars, tattoos, corn rows....truly the best humanity has to offer.
I bet you they all hunt, too. :-D

Cbear
05-12-2008, 08:02 PM
I bet you they all hunt, too. :-D

Nah, those were city trash. The cornrows and accents gave it away. Not a country redneck in site on that clip.

dhk1980
05-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Watch this Video after the other one...

100% HILARITY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRakOYFbFSk&feature=related

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cameronb
05-12-2008, 08:29 PM

I think it's the greatest thing ever. :lol:

I love how he was supposedly out for five minutes. :)

Onion
05-12-2008, 09:26 PM
what the hell show is this anyway?

Drunken Gamer
05-12-2008, 09:31 PM
what the hell show is this anyway?

It's a show filmed over here in Dallas.

Ash
05-12-2008, 10:57 PM
They used to show Cheaters here in Canada as well, but I haven't seen it for awhile.

LuckyD
05-13-2008, 08:29 AM
OMG this sh!t is hilarious!

This show is great sometimes just for the trainwrecks.

Cbear
05-13-2008, 09:37 AM
Yeah, the host is saying at the end "thats enough" like its a bad thing. Their whole point is for crazy stuff to happen which is why they do it...ratings.

On a related note, one of the newsmagazine type shows said that the modern P.I. business biggest business is trailing spouses and significant others to get evidence they are cheating. They don't do any confrontations, they just bring back photos, vid footage of the cheating.

Mtn Man
05-13-2008, 10:41 AM
Yeah, the host is saying at the end "thats enough" like its a bad thing. Their whole point is for crazy stuff to happen which is why they do it...ratings.
On a related note, one of the newsmagazine type shows said that the modern P.I. business biggest business is trailing spouses and significant others to get evidence they are cheating. They don't do any confrontations, they just bring back photos, vid footage of the cheating.

Yeah, didn't the host get stabbed by some guy they caught cheating a few years ago? I think it was on a boat or something. If you really want to feel superior and proud to be an American, watch a marathon of Cheaters and Cops back to back.:)

Drunken Gamer
05-13-2008, 10:44 AM
I think it's the greatest thing ever. :lol:

I love how he was supposedly out for five minutes. :)

He was actually out for 15 minutes.

Takenover
05-13-2008, 11:00 AM
Yeah, didn't the host get stabbed by some guy they caught cheating a few years ago? I think it was on a boat or something. If you really want to feel superior and proud to be an American, watch a marathon of Cheaters and Cops back to back.:)Ya Joey Greko was stabbed when he thought it was safe to board some dudes boat with the whole camera crew asking why was his dick in that other girl. I'd a stabbed him also.
Bottom line is these reality shows are usually about some poor souls who have a disfunctional life, and others can sit back and say ( Damn, I dont have it so bad).

Snapcat
05-13-2008, 11:41 AM

Dude that was Kimbo! Didn't his beard protect him? WTF?

Drunken Gamer
05-13-2008, 01:23 PM

Yeah, he conveniently waited until the other guy was KTFO to say that. :p

dhk1980
05-13-2008, 01:27 PM
Yeah, he conveniently waited until the other guy was KTFO to say that. :p

it reminds of that security guard named Steve from the Jerry Springer show who's always there to break up the guests from ripping each apart when that is exactly what the show wanted out of them.

cameronb
05-13-2008, 02:49 PM
He was actually out for 15 minutes.

I've heard 5, 10, and 15. Not sure which one was true as I don't know anyone reliable who was there. I have been told there is 10 G's on the guys head.

WEREWOLF
05-13-2008, 06:30 PM
Two things come to mind when I watch clips like that:

1. A stronger case in favor of eugenics could not be made.

2. I am always surprised at the complete lack of basic boxing skills most wannabe tough guys demonstrate. Case in point: The two yo yo's in the aforementioned clip.

WEREWOLF
05-13-2008, 06:40 PM

I saw this on TMZ last night. The guy who knocked out Knight was apparently a fraction of his size. Hysterical!

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2008/05/0512_suge_knight_launch_04.jpg

LuckyD
05-13-2008, 08:34 PM
DAMN I wish there was an available clip of Suge Knight being KTFO, I hate that bastard.

Seeing him lying on the concrete unconcious is rather redeeming though :D

cameronb
05-13-2008, 09:17 PM
DAMN I wish there was an available clip of Suge Knight being KTFO, I hate that bastard.

Seeing him lying on the concrete unconcious is rather redeeming though :D

As do I. He's a piece of **** and he killed Pac and Big. With that said Puffy is the biggest bitch because he refused to cooperate with police, which is fine, but Suge Knight is still alive almost 11 years later.

dhk1980
05-13-2008, 09:36 PM
As do I. He's a piece of **** and he killed Pac and Big. With that said Puffy is the biggest bitch because he refused to cooperate with police, which is fine, but Suge Knight is still alive almost 11 years later.

what do u care about biggie and pac little cammy? weren't u like 3 yrs old when they died? :lol:

Wahoo08
05-13-2008, 10:09 PM
it reminds of that security guard named Steve from the Jerry Springer show who's always there to break up the guests from ripping each apart when that is exactly what the show wanted out of them.

Or like referees at a hockey game.

DriveBy73
05-13-2008, 10:17 PM

Puffy is a big bitch for way more reasons than that LOL
I'd be much happier if it were puff daddy who got KTFO instead.

Takenover
05-14-2008, 05:35 AM
Puffy is a big bitch for way more reasons than that LOL
I'd be much happier if it were puff daddy who got KTFO instead.

Yes sir, I agree! But I'm also not a fan of Rapcrap either.
What these kids nowadays find entertaining is scary, but in my day I thought Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, and Zeppelin was, and my parents, and their generation said the samething.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii170/SNELL69/jlp-1.jpg

cameronb
05-14-2008, 07:43 AM
what do u care about biggie and pac little cammy? weren't u like 3 yrs old when they died? :lol:

9, but Pac "All Eyez On Me" was the first record I ever bought and Biggie's "Ready to Die" is my favorite album of all time.

WEREWOLF
05-14-2008, 07:32 PM
9, but Pac "All Eyez On Me" was the first record I ever bought and Biggie's "Ready to Die" is my favorite album of all time.

Cameronb needs a Metal Intervention.

I am puzzled by your love of rap. Let me help you release your inner headbanger.

I want you to purchase (or steal, if that makes you feel a bit more "gansta") the following albums:

Iron Maiden- The Number Of The Beast
Judas Priest- British Steel
Black Sabbath- Heaven And Hell
Fu Manchu- The Action Is A Go
Ozzy Ozbourne- Diary Of A Madman
VoiVod- Nothingface
Anthrax- The Sound Of White Noise
Venom- Black Metal
Slayer- Diabolus In Musica
Celtic Frost- To Mega Therion
Motorhead- Orgasmatron

Once these albums are in your possession take the day off from school/work/gang-banging. Listen to the above albums until a metal epiphany is reached. When this occurs you will be cured of your rap obsession and Sophia Bush will be yours for the asking.

JamieMCFC
05-14-2008, 09:44 PM
I've heard 5, 10, and 15. Not sure which one was true as I don't know anyone reliable who was there. I have been told there is 10 G's on the guys head.

There is also 3 different stories on how he got knocked out. One is a punch by the guy Suge and his boys were stomping out, the other is same guy hit Suge with a tire iron and the other is the guy that Suge had in a headlock for filming the stomping out with his cell phone knocked him out. So who knows what really happened.

cameronb
05-14-2008, 09:49 PM
Cameronb needs a Metal Intervention.

I am puzzled by your love of rap. Let me help you release your inner headbanger.

I want you to purchase (or steal, if that makes you feel a bit more "gansta") the following albums:

Iron Maiden- The Number Of The Beast
Judas Priest- British Steel
Fu Manchu- The Action Is A Go
Ozzy Ozbourne- Diary Of A Madman
VoiVod- Nothingface
Venom- Black Metal
Slayer- Diabolus In Musica
Celtic Frost- To Mega Therion
Motorhead- Orgasmatron

Once these albums are in your possession take the day off from school/work/gang-banging. Listen to the above albums until a metal epiphany is reached. When this occurs you will be cured of your rap obsession and Sophia Bush will be yours for the asking.

I do listen to some metal but I just perfer hip-hop.

LuckyD
05-14-2008, 10:15 PM

Motorhead- Orgasmatron

What I listen to in my car and on my computer is likely 90% some form of hip hop, but I actually own those three albums and love them.

WEREWOLF
05-14-2008, 11:03 PM
What I listen to in my car and on my computer is likely 90% some form of hip hop, but I actually own those three albums and love them.

Impossible! It's against the laws of physics to like both Hip Hop and Metal. :wink:

LuckyD
05-15-2008, 10:44 AM
Impossible! It's against the laws of physics to like both Hip Hop and Metal. :wink:

You would be amazed at the variety on my MP3 player. And perhaps appauled. :-D