Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 198 of 258 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2579

pretty stoked about The Postal Service getting back together and doing a 10 year reissue.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    pretty stoked about The Postal Service getting back together and doing a 10 year reissue.
    I was a senior in high school when that album came out. Sooo many great drunken nights/memories to Give Up

Bought Thinking Machines "Extension Chords" recently.

Had heard the album, enjoyed it, so picked it up for $5 off their bandcamp website. Band is kind of tricky to describe. They're like a math rock and shoegaze mix with a bit of stoner rock and psychedelia thrown in. Sounds like, I dunno, Queens of the Stone Age mixed with Don Caballero. Very good album and well worth the $5 I spent. Here's the only song I could find on YouTube:

アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

VoiVod- Target Earth

^^^ Good CD. I like it.

Two new cds that came with magazines.

Classic Rock magazines monthly cd is ones to watch in 2013 and it sucked. Gary Clark Jr was the only name I knew and Im not sold on him being the savior of the blues. If this is representative of the best of 2013, its going to be a bad year in rock.

Classic Rock AOR magazine (album oriented rock) with Boston on the cover The cd is AOR Into the Arena: All new Coliseum Rocking Anthems and its pretty decent. Loverboy returns with Heartbreaker and this would have been a hit for them back in the 80s. Very melodic, just needs the guitars cut up some. Jimi Jamison (lead singer for Survivor) has hooked up with some Swede or Norweigian for his new cd and its getting great reviews. His song is Everybodys Got a Broken Heart and again, it would have been a big hit back in the 80s. Rick Springfield is the big surprise; good new song, Our Ships Sinking. I never cared for him but liked the song; this would have been another hit back in the MTV 80s. Neil Schon with The Calling (instrumental). Y & T and some other bands I never heard of but have some decent stuff. One of the better magazine compilations. Props to Loverboy, Jimi Jamison and Rick Springfield for putting out some good songs.

Sinners repent!

Quote Originally Posted by WEREWOLF View Post
    VoiVod- Target Earth
    Oh it's out already, totally missed it. Must get it ASAP.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

I've never been a big Voivod guy, but Target Earth is pretty sick!

Stevie Ray Vaughan- Texas Flood 30th anniversary. Original cd plus bonus track of Tin Pan Alley plus live bonus concert disc previously unreleased.

Stevie Ray Vaughan- Couldnt Stand the Weather legacy version with original cd, plus 11 bonus tracks plus bonus live cd.

Earth Wind and Fire greatest hits. Full of awesome.

Sinners repent!

Coheed and Cambria Afterman Ascension. I keep hoping they will put out something like their first 2 cds. But no. The sequel Afterman decension is just out but Ill pass.

picked up 3 by Texas songwriter Thomad michael Riley. Good stuff on each.

Sinners repent!