Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

There are a lot of skills that can be adminstered in competition, but driving a car is not a sport...Neither is Poker, Chess, or playing a piano....

As for Danika, good for her.....She is great at turning left for 4 hours....I am glad they are letting women into this game, and I love it when the guys cry about her being 100 lbs smaller and having an advantage....Ben Wallace should cry about this too....His weight seems to be a disavantage right now....

Quote Originally Posted by Loot
    There are a lot of skills that can be adminstered in competition, but driving a car is not a sport...Neither is Poker, Chess, or playing a piano....
    I don't know why some people assume that there has to be physicality involved to be classified sport. Sport is simply competition, and racing (even car racing) is probably the most basic form of competition.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Almost eight years after this thread was created, Patrick is the first woman to have the pole position at the Daytona 500.

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup...ytona-500-pole

I love how the radio talk shows today were saying "Well, the pole doesn't mean anything - she's gotta win the race. No woman will ever come close!"

......Yet, at the same race, only a few years back - she almost won the damn thing.

Love this, one, because she's ****ing hot. Two, it drives the ****ing retarded redneck nascar fans crazy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge Storms View Post
    it drives the ****ing retarded redneck nascar fans crazy!
    Man, if only she were black.