Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

Default Where is the TUF gym?

I'm leaving for Vegas on Friday. Anybody know where TUF gym is? I want to get a picture in front of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

http://www.ufc.tv/contact/contact.asp

Ultimate Fighting Championship
    P.O. Box 26959
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89126-0959
    U.S.A.

Best i can do
    Last edited by RedStorm; 09-13-2005 at 03:46 PM.

You can see the Rio from the front lot, so it's got to be northwest or southwest of there. They also have trained at the Vegas YMCA.

i know it also pretty close to the hard rock caffe because in season one dana white said we will be giving a display case to a winner at the hard rock cafe accross the street so that must mean the it is some where on that street.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well rounded fighter

Never mind, I found it. They hide that place well, but you can't get over on a stalker like me.

Is it always like 30 degrees (celsius) down there? Because on every season, the fighters are wearing summer clothes.

Wasn't thi sseason shot this winter?

Don't they have snow down there, at least some clouds?

Pretty much, it's in the middle of the desert, so its either extremely hot or freezing cold. Not much rain and the snow is more towards the mountains, near red rock. But the ultimate fighter training center was in the middle of an industrial type business district. It was pretty unexciting and easy to overlook.

Quote Originally Posted by vale tudo
    Pretty much, it's in the middle of the desert, so its either extremely hot or freezing cold. Not much rain and the snow is more towards the mountains, near red rock. But the ultimate fighter training center was in the middle of an industrial type business district. It was pretty unexciting and easy to overlook.
    lol, thanks.

Default Map of TUF Training Center

I know this is an old post, but I came across this and wanted to share.

Google Map of the TUF Training Center

5 1/2 year till a solid answer - gotta love the internet
    RIP Cam - you will be sorely missed