Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Sioux City MMA

So here's whats up. Cronk MMA is gone, Cronks jits wasn't that great anyway. If you want to learn good BJJ and other ground/grappling **** check out the newly formed Sioux City Brazilian Jiu-jitsu club. Jesse Perrin is running it, he's about to get his purple belt from Romolo Barros, so he knows what he's doing. His Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/people/Jesse...00000521931973. He mostly does BJJ, but any serious MMA fighter in the area knows who he is, so he can help you find an MMA gym. I just train with him right now, but I would love to find a kickboxing or Mui-thai place. If anyone knows of any let me know.

Thanks a lot for this thread. As i was searching for the place where i can get a very high quality of training for the MMA. I gone through this.

------------------------------------
    mma training

hey im looking for a place where i can practice mma altogether. i have never tried it but have followed it closely. i want to be good enough to actually compete in a event and im looking for a place that will make me better everywhere.. i think it would be nice to see how well i do against sum1 who knows what they are doing.

im actually looking for more of a real open spar whether its grappling or just boxing. . ANYTHING

Is the Cronk gym still open?

Mr. Cronk, Ijust moved here from texas and wondered if your schedule is still the same. Looking for a little self control and maybe a little fitness. If you would let me know how the mma schedule still pans out. Chris