Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bare Ass Beach, Saskatchewan

The past month has been a Saskatoonian sun worshippers dream come true. The temp. has been hovering around +30 Celcius for the better part of July.

A friend of mine from work, who is middle-aged and single, has been enjoying more than just the sun. He routinely tells me about his days of frolicking at Paradise Beach (aka Bare Ass Beach). Laying in the sun, drinking beer, and observing women who walk about as nature intended, are the focus of his tales of debauchery.

I, in turn, tell him my stories of chasing after my kids at the local water park, totally sober, and occassionally catching a glimpse of some other kid's hot-looking mom.

I've lived in Saskatoon all my life and have never been to this legendary flesh market.

If you're ever in the area and wish to locate Robby Park's new hang-out, which I'm sure it will become after he reads this post (I'm assuming he doesn't know of this place yet), I found this article which gives you the location and an interesting read:

SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN: Paradise Beach.
    "The Meewasin Valley Authority wants to tidy up a troubled beach with a sullied reputation. It has applied to the Rural Municipality of Corman Park to rezone a four-acre parcel of land adjacent to Paradise Beach as conservation land. 'We're trying to encourage more family use for the area, rather than undesirable use,' said MVA planning coordinator John Gerstmar. The secluded Paradise Beach area, also known to sun worshippers as 'Bare Ass Beach,' is located about 17 km southwest of Saskatoon on the South Saskatchewan River." [Source: Saskatoon Star Phoenix newspaper (Friday Feb 14 1997)]
    Directions: "Proceed south from the intersection of Dundonald and 11th Street. Do not turn - this eventually becomes Valley Road. At 18.35 km turn left onto Range Road 3063 (gravel). Approximately 3 km further on there will be a parking area on the left, currently under construction. A foot path beyond a white gate leads to the beach. The nude area seems to be to the left as you face the water." [Chris, July 1998]
    Note: "The area continues to be used by both nudists and clothed persons. The water level of the river is very low right now allowing for miles and miles of sandbars. The water is shallow and warm but the current is very, very fast. Unfortunately, as more "textiles" come to use the beach, more garbage (broken beer bottles, cans, chip bags, etc.) is left on the beach." [Lisa, 1999 July 13]

Ok first off i nude beaches are awesome...naked young women enjoying the sun and ocean on a nice summer day...they shold charge admission...unfortunately nobody should of invited the fat old guys who will with out a doubt sometime cross your path...

So by the power invested in me by men everywhere I place a strict no naked policy on guys at nude beaches and require a 15 to 1 ratio of women to men at all times...also a mandatory trip into the water every 15 minutes to ensure erect nipples and baywatch type fantasies should be instituted.

lol, the Praries in the middle of summer must be freakin brutal. I live on an inlet on Vancouver Island right now and the heat wave is just killin us out here. I can only imagine what it must be like for you guys inland.

On the topic of nude beaches, I went to hawaii for one summer and me and a bud were chillin out at this beach that was separated by a big hill/rock jetty. One side was a normal beach, the other side nude. Well my buddy thought it would be cool to go check out the nude beach by swimming around the jetty, 2 seconds after he got around the jetty, all I heard was him scream, come paddling back and looking pale. Apparently everyone on the nude beach was well over 40....including his grandma. Moral of the story,,,,,know where your grandma is at all times, especially if you plan to attend a nude beach

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's funny Cheeto. FYI: Also, the nude beaches on the Big Island & Kauai are well-known gay "hang-outs."

I've never been to one, but never heard of a good looking woman going to one either; from the pics I've seen, the women tend to be as hairy as the men. I'd rather spend my day at the waterpark.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto101
    lol, the Praries in the middle of summer must be freakin brutal. I live on an inlet on Vancouver Island right now and the heat wave is just killin us out here. I can only imagine what it must be like for you guys inland.

On the topic of nude beaches, I went to hawaii for one summer and me and a bud were chillin out at this beach that was separated by a big hill/rock jetty. One side was a normal beach, the other side nude. Well my buddy thought it would be cool to go check out the nude beach by swimming around the jetty, 2 seconds after he got around the jetty, all I heard was him scream, come paddling back and looking pale. Apparently everyone on the nude beach was well over 40....including his grandma. Moral of the story,,,,,know where your grandma is at all times, especially if you plan to attend a nude beach

Seeing grandma nude! Can it get any worse?

My wife has a friend in Coquitlam, BC who called last Sunday. She said it was +29 C in her condo. Hot enough that she needed to add cold water to the fish tank.

The heat was bearable until a recent downpour. The humidity the following day was killer. I went for a 4 mile run, felt like the effort of a fast 8 miler!

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto101

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys. we just had a 40.4 Celsius weekend and some of my friends were at Kamloops own nude beach in Mission Flats. It was probably the busiest beach during the weekend, my boss is from Sask. and he wishes he was there now instead of Kamloops.
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be.

Quote Originally Posted by cabby316
    Guys. we just had a 40.4 Celsius weekend and some of my friends were at Kamloops own nude beach in Mission Flats. It was probably the busiest beach during the weekend, my boss is from Sask. and he wishes he was there now instead of Kamloops.

Are you sure you're not posting from Hell...?

40 is insane for a Canuck!

Not gonna lie to you guys, this is my kind of weather. I remember (barely) the Craven we were at ... musta been 3 summers ago now... average temperature was at least 35 all weekend plus humidity... and i was the only one in our posse who had it in'em to spend the whole day outside... while everyone else was wimping out in the tent, I was setting a new personal record for one day alcohol consumption (since I was sweating it all out I didn't feel drunk until after midnight lol).

Nothing can beat a Saskatchewan July. I love our extremes, all around. It makes me feel tough. Until the next time I look in the mirror hahaha.

A nude beach will never compare to a private party in which people decide to go the extra mile in the pool....

Also, with risk it at the beach when you have those Canadian strip clubs?
    Everyone is different. The problem is, most people want to be the same -Alfred Kinsey