Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Worst MMA ass-whoopings...

On the heels of the vicious beating Jardine gave Griffin last night, what are some of the most wicked beatings in MMA history?

Jardine and Griffin last night was one of the worst I've seen in awhile also the last half of Silva/Jackson 2 was pretty brutal too. What do you guys think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Silva/Franklin was pretty bad. And of course Crocop/Wandy was a rough show too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto101
    Silva/Franklin was pretty bad. And of course Crocop/Wandy was a rough show too.
    I completely forgot about Crocop and Silva. That was a thrashing if I ever saw it.

Scott Morris vs Patrick Smith UFC 2

Bart Vale vs Mike Bitonio WCC

Tank Abbott vs John Matua UFC 6

I hardly think the fight between Griffin/Jardine was a huge ass whooping. The fighters were evenly matched, went back and forth a bit, and ended when one fighter got caught. Pretty solid fight IMO.

Ass whooping brings to mind Nick Diaz vs. Oishi (sp?) a few shows back, where DIaz looked like he was fighting a featherweight who was strung out on crack.

Matt Hughes' dmination of Royce Gracie was a pretty good ass whooping too.
    Everyone is different. The problem is, most people want to be the same -Alfred Kinsey

Quote Originally Posted by Loot
    I hardly think the fight between Griffin/Jardine was a huge ass whooping. The fighters were evenly matched, went back and forth a bit, and ended when one fighter got caught. Pretty solid fight IMO.

Ass whooping brings to mind Nick Diaz vs. Oishi (sp?) a few shows back, where DIaz looked like he was fighting a featherweight who was strung out on crack.

Matt Hughes' dmination of Royce Gracie was a pretty good ass whooping too.
    You do have a point. But Jardine getting almost 8 direct headshots in a row was what made it pretty bad.

Igor/Enson comes to mind.Pe de Pano/Mir was bad,so was Gannon/Hinkle.

Nothing touches Vitor smacking Silva across the octagon.
    RIP Cammy youll be missed bro

are you retarded? that was not an ass whooping by any sence of the word, it was a pretty even fight striking going on until Jardine caught Forrest right on the jaw which was the beginning of the end, if you want to call the flurry of unanswered punches that hit Forrest after the shot an ass whooping thats a maby.

An asswhooping would be;

Cro Cop / Wandy
    Silva / Franklin
    GSP / Hughes 2
    Fedor / Coleman
    Franklin / Quarrey
    Gomi / Sakurai
    Fedor / Zulu
    Arlovski / Buentello

The ass whooping of the night in my eyes was really the Carmelo Marrero Vs. Gabriel Gonzaga fight, Marrero didn't look like he was on the same planet as Gonzaga in that fight.

wanderlei/cro cop II gets my pick

that was just pure domination by cro cop