Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Default MMAPlayground (MMAFighting.com team)

Get in on the largest Fantasy MMA site on the net today for your chance to win your share of over $5,000 in prizes from playing our FREE fantasy Mixed Martial Arts game.

Sign up, make your picks, and place your bets as we get ready to start our second season of action!

Start your own virtual "fight camp" and invite your friends to compete with you head-to-head!

For more information check us out at www.MMAPlayground.com

last season we were
    754-494 collective record (60%)
    we were ranked #2 overall

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaplayground View Post
    Get in on the largest Fantasy MMA site on the net today for your chance to win your share of over $5,000 in prizes from playing our FREE fantasy Mixed Martial Arts game.
    can you make one of the prizes 2 pairs of Koral fight shorts and fairtex nhb gloves? I am ****in broke son!

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    last season we were
    754-494 collective record (60%)
    we were ranked #2 overall
    not bad. we should be much more strict on who we let in, or at least recruit some top placers from elsewhere.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ilostmydog
    I would rather win and poop.

Quote Originally Posted by short bus View Post
    not bad. we should be much more strict on who we let in, or at least recruit some top placers from elsewhere.
    I was ranked in the top 100 and am currently with the Team Punishment camp. I do believe my contract is up for renewal though .

I didn't help us any. I forgot to submit picks for several events in a row.

Im pretty solid. If we need anyone for the team I have nothing but time on my hands. Our site should be #1.

Personally I would just like to run a team with people from here. No recruiting from other places. If you want a spot on the roster let me know and I will add you.

We had 2 people in the top 100 at the end of season 1. Checkii was #29 out of 6,291 players and I was #31.

Others of note were Roundhouse at #117, Bulldogwrestler at #153, and many others in the top 300.

The new season starts with the Ultimate Fighter 5 Finale. So if you want to join up, do so before then! Just list your screenname from there here.

http://www.mmaplayground.com/

trip, we should get a thread just dedicated for the team here cause there are a couple fight coming up i want to discuss cause i am a bit unsure.

Originally Posted by ilostmydog
    I would rather win and poop.

trip, we should get a thread just dedicated for the team here cause there are a couple fight coming up i want to discuss cause i am a bit unsure.
    Agreed. I will start one entitled MMAPlayground: MMAFighting Team. Doesn't really need to be stickied we can just discuss there.

maybe we should all just use Trip's picks as he seems to do so well.

I am having a hard time with TUF5 picks. They are all bums.
    Last edited by Onion; 06-20-2007 at 09:24 PM.