Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I dunno, I find her annoying at times, lol.

I titty ****ed her years ago when she was still a virgin, and she was really clingy afterwards (we were around 24 at the time. Not sure when she finally lost her V). I feel a 45 min drive with her will be no fun, especially since I am considering this to be a one-and-done hookup.

I know this sounds bad, and it's sad that I consider this to be a big problem, lol.
    But I just kinda wanna be able to wake up, eat breakfast, go to the gym and enjoy my day.
    Why don't you drive through to hers, get tanked at her local, smash her at hers (night and morning) then drive home? Saves 45 mins.

Also, kudos on the amount of pussy you have been getting on late ::fist bump::

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    Woot, free ride!!!
    For both of you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't nail her cuz she doesn't mean anything to me???
    Are you a chick Skinny?

That's precisely WHY I want to nail her. Wanted to for years.
    I'm single again now, and am having some fun for awhile again.
    I don't think so...

And I'm pretty sure it's this attitude towards fuhkin' that has kept me faithfully married for over 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    I don't think so...

And I'm pretty sure it's this attitude towards fuhkin' that has kept me faithfully married for over 15 years.
    It's statements like this that make me realise Skinnyboy is gone forever and never coming back!

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post
    It's statements like this that make me realise Skinnyboy is gone forever and never coming back!
    It's because he went from Skinnyboy to Skinman. Because A.)it sounds more distinguished and b.) suits his more mature lifestyle

I don't think so...

I have been faithful in all of my relationships.

Nothing wrong with having fun when single.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyStomp View Post
    It's because he went from Skinnyboy to Skinman. Because A.)it sounds more distinguished and b.) suits his more mature lifestyle
    Bingo.

Guys who spend time chasing tail don't spend their summer building a playhouse for their kids.

I have been faithful in all of my relationships.

Nothing wrong with having fun when single.
    Dude, never said anything about fun being bad. Messy relationships are bad. Had a friend who had a lot of "messy fun" and told him he'd regret it. He swore up and down it would never bite him in the ass. He could handle the fall-out he claimed. Years later we were having coffee and guess what he told me...

Dude, never said anything about fun being bad. Messy relationships are bad. Had a friend who had a lot of "messy fun" and told him he'd regret it. He swore up and down it would never bite him in the ass. He could handle the fall-out he claimed. Years later we were having coffee and guess what he told me...
    He fathered an illegitimate child to his best mates wife?

That playhouse you built was for his daughter??