Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    Dude, never said anything about fun being bad. Messy relationships are bad. Had a friend who had a lot of "messy fun" and told him he'd regret it. He swore up and down it would never bite him in the ass. He could handle the fall-out he claimed. Years later we were having coffee and guess what he told me...
    He got the hep from a tranny?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

@jedigavin

I had to drive her home.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I had to drive her home.
    HAHAHAHA! Hope it was worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    HAHAHAHA! Hope it was worth it!
    I can't begin to express how much it was not worth it, and if you read this, you'll understand why.

As soon as I woke up in the morning, I texted her best friend (mutual friend) "I've made a huge mistake!"
    After a followup explaining who I brought home, her text response was "well, was she still?"

She was referencing the fact that there has been a lot of talk over the years as to whether or not she was still a virgin, as she notoriously was for years and years. I assumed since she has had boyfriends over the years, she no longer was (she's 32!!). Even her best friends didn't know for sure, as she does not talk about that stuff at all.

Long story short, she still was.

She didn't say anything before we started, but it didn't take long for me to figure it out.

It was disastrous. Only went a couple minutes. We didn't finish, as she couldn't handle the pain (and I am just avg size).
    I have never ever wanted to take someone's virginity. Ever. I really wish she had told me beforehand. It was a nightmare and the worst sexual experience of my life.

She did "make it up to me" with a beej and a wakeup beej, so there was some good news, lol.

OH, that sucks! Dude, you took the V card from a 32 year old! I can only imagine how clingy she is going to try to be. 45 minutes isn't far enough away. you better move

I was talking to our mutual friend later today, and she thinks that maybe she just wanted to have sex with me so it won't be a big ordeal with her next boyfriend.

I truly hope that is the case, and she just used me, lol.

She did take forever to get out of my car today when I dropped her off though. But on the flip side, she hasn't texted me or anything all day, so that may be a good sign. I'm not going to be an asshole and cut off all ties or anything, I just don;t want her getting attached. I'm usually pretty clear with girls, and she knows I am not looking for anything right now. I'm not looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I can't begin to express how much it was not worth it, and if you read this, you'll understand why.

As soon as I woke up in the morning, I texted her best friend (mutual friend) "I've made a huge mistake!"
    After a followup explaining who I brought home, her text response was "well, was she still?"

She was referencing the fact that there has been a lot of talk over the years as to whether or not she was still a virgin, as she notoriously was for years and years. I assumed since she has had boyfriends over the years, she no longer was (she's 32!!). Even her best friends didn't know for sure, as she does not talk about that stuff at all.

Long story short, she still was.

She didn't say anything before we started, but it didn't take long for me to figure it out.

It was disastrous. Only went a couple minutes. We didn't finish, as she couldn't handle the pain (and I am just avg size).
    I have never ever wanted to take someone's virginity. Ever. I really wish she had told me beforehand. It was a nightmare and the worst sexual experience of my life.

She did "make it up to me" with a beej and a wakeup beej, so there was some good news, lol.
    Uh hunh...

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    OH, that sucks! Dude, you took the V card from a 32 year old! I can only imagine how clingy she is going to try to be. 45 minutes isn't far enough away. you better move
    Yeah Tallica beat me too it here, I suggest you come and crash in Scotland for a while till she finds someone else to stalk!

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    Uh hunh...
    Haha, I was waiting for you to smile/gloat.

That said, even bad sexual experiences are still sexual experiences.

It's kinda like the expression that there is no such thing as bad pizza

You're going to have a stage 5 clinger on your hands pretty soon....