Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Haha, I was waiting for you to smile/gloat.

That said, even bad sexual experiences are still sexual experiences.

It's kinda like the expression that there is no such thing as bad pizza
    I used to believe this too until I actually had bad sex one time, it was also with a friend who is still a friend mostly. The only good thing that came out of it was I got a pussy refferal for someone I was with for about 3 months and who I still hook up with on occasion.

If she gets clingy just tell her you feel as though she was not honest with you and you can't stand liars so you will need some time apart to let things settle.
    Not only should this get her off your back but the bonus is she will probably feel bad for being bad at the sexy time =]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Takenover View Post
    This would have been so much better if the water was really shallow =]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^^^

that's all driveby's right there.

6. Default

Found something else I don't like in a lady, the problem is you won't usually find this one out until you've invested a bit of time.

So I was dating this chick pretty casually, we'd hooked up a couple of times and it was all good. One night she comes over and afterward it was pretty late so I tell her to just stay over and she does. I got up to check some **** on the computer and when I went back into the room she was asleep and snoring very loudly, I thought I had walked into a den of hibernating bears or a chainsaw factory.
    I lay down and try to sleep but I just can't over all the ****in noise and I get this idea to pee in her hair for some reason (I didn't though), so I sit up and I am just staring at her, willing her to wake up or shut up or die...pretty much anything to get her to stop snoring. She turn over and opens her eyes and sees me looking straight at her, she must have seen the hate in my eyes because she damn near jumped out of her skin and let out a kind of muffled scream (kinda the normal reaction once a chick realizes that she has woken up next to me) and then with a bit of trepidation asks "What are you doing?" and I purposely took an uncomfortable second to answer her and just said "Nothing, go back to sleep".

Well she was quite for the rest of the night and I was able to sleep soundly, I have seen her once or twice since then but she never has stayed over again =]

Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post
    Found something else I don't like in a lady, the problem is you won't usually find this one out until you've invested a bit of time.

So I was dating this chick pretty casually, we'd hooked up a couple of times and it was all good. One night she comes over and afterward it was pretty late so I tell her to just stay over and she does. I got up to check some **** on the computer and when I went back into the room she was asleep and snoring very loudly, I thought I had walked into a den of hibernating bears or a chainsaw factory.
    I lay down and try to sleep but I just can't over all the ****in noise and I get this idea to pee in her hair for some reason (I didn't though), so I sit up and I am just staring at her, willing her to wake up or shut up or die...pretty much anything to get her to stop snoring. She turn over and opens her eyes and sees me looking straight at her, she must have seen the hate in my eyes because she damn near jumped out of her skin and let out a kind of muffled scream (kinda the normal reaction once a chick realizes that she has woken up next to me) and then with a bit of trepidation asks "What are you doing?" and I purposely took an uncomfortable second to answer her and just said "Nothing, go back to sleep".

Well she was quite for the rest of the night and I was able to sleep soundly, I have seen her once or twice since then but she never has stayed over again =]
    You should have spritzed in her hair, Leben style.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I can't begin to express how much it was not worth it, and if you read this, you'll understand why.

As soon as I woke up in the morning, I texted her best friend (mutual friend) "I've made a huge mistake!"
    After a followup explaining who I brought home, her text response was "well, was she still?"

She was referencing the fact that there has been a lot of talk over the years as to whether or not she was still a virgin, as she notoriously was for years and years. I assumed since she has had boyfriends over the years, she no longer was (she's 32!!). Even her best friends didn't know for sure, as she does not talk about that stuff at all.

Long story short, she still was.

She didn't say anything before we started, but it didn't take long for me to figure it out.

It was disastrous. Only went a couple minutes. We didn't finish, as she couldn't handle the pain (and I am just avg size).
    I have never ever wanted to take someone's virginity. Ever. I really wish she had told me beforehand. It was a nightmare and the worst sexual experience of my life.

She did "make it up to me" with a beej and a wakeup beej, so there was some good news, lol.
    Damn. How did I miss this jewel. Lol

That's awesome Ian. I got a few stories like that. I think I'll start a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post

I thought this was going to be a story about takevovers trash bag that he said you could bang.