Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by michaeld View Post
    Anybody else tried Dogfish Head's Palo Santo Marron? It's probably the best thing I have tried from them so far. It has so much flavor that it is almost too much to comprehend. It looks amazing when you pour into into a glass. Taste like a mixture of wood, coffee, caramel, and smoke. It's a 12% so there is a bit of a bite to it as well on the front end. Overall it's a lot of fun to drink. Not cheap though, that's for sure. Think I paid about $14 for a 4-pack.
    I plan on trying as much DFH as possible when I'm in the US next month. Everything I have tried by them has been liquid gold.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I plan on trying as much DFH as possible when I'm in the US next month. Everything I have tried by them has been liquid gold.
    Yeah, they put out some great stuff. That's for sure. I've really been getting into them and Sierra Nevada's stuff lately.

anyone here watch that micro brew beer documentary??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dhk1980 View Post
    Beer Wars?

It's a great flick.

It's on Netflix for anyone who hasn't seen it. Worth checking out.

Currently enjoying one of these. I'm even drinking it out of a Sierra Nevada glass. I have to say, it's probably in the top 5 beers I have tried so far this year. I'm really having a hard time describing the flavors in this one. Whatever it is it's great. Maybe some citrus, pine, and honey. Has a bit of a spice to it. It has great mouth feel as in, it feels very full. The alcohol adds a nice bite without being overwhelming. A very good beer in my opinion.

Sierra Nevada has been impressing me lately as I try more and more of their stuff.

haven't drank an ounce of beer in the last 6 months. ****ing sensitive tooth. don't u whities suffer from that too?? or are u immune to it?

haven't drank an ounce of beer in the last 6 months. ****ing sensitive tooth. don't u whities suffer from that too?? or are u immune to it?
    To much kim-chee, **** will rot your teeth!

Quote Originally Posted by michaeld View Post

Currently enjoying one of these. I'm even drinking it out of a Sierra Nevada glass. I have to say, it's probably in the top 5 beers I have tried so far this year. I'm really having a hard time describing the flavors in this one. Whatever it is it's great. Maybe some citrus, pine, and honey. Has a bit of a spice to it. It has great mouth feel as in, it feels very full. The alcohol adds a nice bite without being overwhelming. A very good beer in my opinion.

Sierra Nevada has been impressing me lately as I try more and more of their stuff.
    I haven't tried the 2012 Bigfoot yet, but they do a really nice barleywine every year. You might want to see if you can still find any of their Celebration Ale. It's their Christmas Ale/winter warmer and some stores will sell any stock still left really cheap to make room for the spring beers. I'd also recommend the Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA.

On a side note - I hope you're not drinking the Bigfoot right out of the fridge. You really should let it sit out and warm up to around 50-55 F. to really get all the flavors out of it. Any of the ales (Pales, IPA, stouts, porters, etc) should be set out of the fridge to warm up a bit to really appreciate their flavors. If you go to bars/restaurants that serve good micros don't let them serve them to you in a frosted mug/pint glass.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.