Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ed O'Neill (Al Bundy) is a BJJ Black Belt

Ed O'Neill is a Black Belt under Rorian Gracie as of Wednesday. Plus, he's one of the first Black Belts to be promoted by Rorian in America.

Congrats to him for a really cool accomplishment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3yjN1KrqfM

that's one of the coolest things i've ever heard, next to the Croc Hunter and Maynard James Keenan training

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Congrats to him. I think it must've took him 15 years.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStorm View Post
    Congrats to him. I think it must've took him 15 years.

no ****, he was a blue belt back in 2000! good for him. congrats mr polk high.
    fucck weidman, wang and best 80...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Strongo View Post
    no ****, he was a blue belt back in 2000! good for him. congrats mr polk high.
    I remember reading an interview where he said it took him 15 years, but he joked he was kind of slow.

thats awesome

im a big fan of his

Yea I read and interview last year I think that said he wa a brown and he said it took him forever. Good to hear he finally hit that mark. Thats even better than scoring 4 touchdowns in a single game

That's great to see! I'm also glad to see Rorion finally awarding black belts to Americans. His first should have been Richard Bressler and Lowell Anderson, since they were both brown belts back when Ed started training at the Gracie Academy. I just wish I had the chance to train with Ed back when I was at the academy. I was a huge Married with Children fan.

bundy, bundy!!!!!

in the video you can hear him say "its been 14 years"