Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

I'd like to share some of my cutlery with you...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    " border="0" />
    Sun bathing

Here's a few more...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    " border="0" />
    Sun bathing

Just a couple more.

" border="0" />
    Sun bathing

ha ha

Realistic Stereo Amp. Although it was a Radio Shack brand, and kind of looked down upon just a little, I bet that sounds badass.

I really want to pick up a vintage amp when I can afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    ha ha

Realistic Stereo Amp. Although it was a Radio Shack brand, and kind of looked down upon just a little, I bet that sounds badass.

I really want to pick up a vintage amp when I can afford it.

I love to collect vintage stereo systems, I have another realistic stereo I bought at a garage sale for $60.00, here it is...

I found a pair of Mach One's I bought off a fellow for $40.00, I re-foamed them and they work like a champ now. Here is one of them...

I also have vintage Luxman, Sansui, Dynaco, Pioneer and some others I'm working on in the bsaement. I like to collect speakers Bose 601 and Cerwin Vega D3s are among a few of what I have found. I just sold a pair of JBL CF150's
    Last edited by Dana Black; 01-29-2013 at 11:04 PM.

" border="0" />
    Sun bathing

You like the big blades. But, whassup with the dolls?

You seem to have a thing for the cutlass style sword...typically I don't. But this is an exception --- http://www.myarmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=27879 This one is very tempting to me.

Put the boots to him, medium style.

Quote Originally Posted by just Brian View Post
    You seem to have a thing for the cutlass style sword...typically I don't. But this is an exception --- http://www.myarmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=27879 This one is very tempting to me.

Cant see enough to tell what it looks like.

ive been eyeing the parang style machetes.

I've got a dozen knives I bought about a year back:

I mean, I really put quite a bit of outlay on them. I think I got them on a good deal though, it was $4 for the lot. To be honest I've emptied the draw of butter and dinner knives. It's IKEA steak knives or nothing in my home.

...guess that site doesn't like me linking to it. You can see Jody Samson's work, just google image search "Jody Samson sword". I'm not really into the fantasy genre for swords, but some of his pieces are undeniably badass...with an obvious Frank Frazetta aesthetic going on.
    Put the boots to him, medium style.