Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    I've got a dozen knives I bought about a year back: I mean, I really put quite a bit of outlay on them. I think I got them on a good deal though, it was $4 for the lot. To be honest I've emptied the draw of butter and dinner knives. It's IKEA steak knives or nothing in my home.
    I think you made the right choice. I've always been tempted to spend big bucks on a "premium" set of kitchen knives...a person could spend hundreds. But everytime I use my cheaper-than-dirt Walmart knives...the "classic" set in the wooden block...I'm reminded just how little it takes to get by in my kitchen...cheap-o black plastic handles and micro serrated blades = hard to kill.
    Put the boots to him, medium style.

Yeah, my kitchen knives are cheapie serrated edge with the wood handles and 30 + years old. How good of a knife do you need to cut a pork chop or steak? The best knife for cooking is a good 10" chef knife; I can do anything with a chef knife. A decent small knife like a boning knife is next in importance and a small paring knife rounds it out. You really dont need anything more than that to do anything you want in a kitchen. I suspect more people use "kitchen" knives for utility than cooking (opening mail, boxes, cutting string, etc...)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Sinners repent!

Action figures are from movies Pirates Of The Caribbean Penelope Cruz As Angelica and Laura Croft Tomb Raider

Here's Dorthy from da Wizzard Of Oz and Hermione Granger, she's a graduate from Hogwarts you know!

And some more of my pointy stuff.. PS. Mommy always tells me never to play with knives but she didn't say anything about swords.

Last edited by Dana Black; 01-30-2013 at 08:53 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    " border="0" />
    Sun bathing

Swords, dolls, and Reefer Madness dvd. Oh my...

Sinners repent!

I am part of one other msg board (music related) and they have a "The Knife thread" as well, but it is about a band called The Knife.

Everytime I see this thread here, my worlds collide, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Swords, dolls, and Reefer Madness dvd. Oh my...
    I can tell Dana is at least 50 years old with two teenage daughters.

Dana sure hordes a lot of crap

@jedigavin

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

I picked up this Gerber E.A.B. Folding Utility Knife

This is by far the most bad-ass box cutter I've ever owned.

Quote Originally Posted by WEREWOLF View Post
    I picked up this Gerber E.A.B. Folding Utility Knife

This is by far the most bad-ass box cutter I've ever owned.
    I just realized my box cutters are from working in a grocery store in high school. I think that makes them antique collectables.

Sinners repent!

These zombie killing knives and swords are pretty badass.

http://zombietools.net/tools/

Sinners repent!