Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default [EliteXC: Heat] Andrei Arlovski vs. Roy Nelson

Andrei Arlovski vs. Roy Nelson

Roy Nelson is a tough nut. I thought his fight with Ben Rothwell was one of the worst decisions in MMA History. Plus Roy Nelson has huge credentials in Submission Grappling. I think he'll beat Andrei Arlovski.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Roy Nelson is a tough nut. I thought his fight with Ben Rothwell was one of the worst decisions in MMA History. Plus Roy Nelson has huge credentials in Submission Grappling. I think he'll beat Andrei Arlovski.
    i dont see how he will sub AA, AA by KO, ref going to the 20th row to get the country boys head
    ________
    couple Webcams
    Last edited by skaarup; 04-22-2011 at 11:23 PM.

Funniest post I have read in a LOOOOOOONG time!

Kudos!
    Back by MY request:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I would be shocked if tubby doesnt get his face smashed in.You did see AA vs.Baldie right?

Sig bet? You name the length of time and accept it as I wont be around. I'll do anything. 2 to 1 odds (meaning if you go a month and I lose, I'll do two)

This is the only reason I am watching this show live.

War Andrei!!

i didnt know butterbean was fighting

DAMN ROY IS A FAT SLOB! This f@ck inspires me to get on the treadmill. He looks like a dumb tough man contestant.
    "Just break the wrist, and then walk away. Break the wrist; walk away". -Rex Know Do