Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Default [EliteXC: Heat] Kimbo Slice vs. Seth Petruzelli

Kimbo Slice vs. Seth Petruzelli

I wonder if Petruzelli is in any kind of shape to fight. As I mentioned in another thread I honestly didn't know if he was still fighting as I haven't heard his name since TUF pretty much. Does anyone know if he had a fight coming up or anything like that?

Hope he's gettin broken off proper for this...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyD View Post
    I wonder if Petruzelli is in any kind of shape to fight. As I mentioned in another thread I honestly didn't know if he was still fighting as I haven't heard his name since TUF pretty much. Does anyone know if he had a fight coming up or anything like that?

Hope he's gettin broken off proper for this...
    He was on the undercard. Got pulled off to step up vs. Kimbo. Interesting to note, Petruzelli weighed in yesterday at 205.5
    Last edited by Briezy; 10-04-2008 at 08:28 PM.

Just like to say I reported this replacement first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by cameronb View Post
    Just like to say I reported this replacement first.
    You didn't report **** you gloryhunter! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Briezy View Post
    He was on the undercard. Got pulled off to step up vs. Kimbo. Interesting to note, Petruzelli weighed in yesterday at 205.5
    Really.... Hm, well it's good to know he was at least prepared to fight on this night. Kinda funny he weighed in the same as Shammy did. Depending on how much he's getting paid he could win this.

I loved how in the very beginning of the broadcast how they were speaking to doctors and such about Ken Shamrock's condition and made such a huge deal about 'when he'll be able to return!' as if we were going to be holding our breath.

Petruzelli has been training with American Top Team so hopefully he can get the job done.

Seth will surely bring more fight to Kimbo than Kenrock would have. And for the dhk rasslin analogy of Kenrock cut before the fight, it reminds back in World Class when a blitzed Krrry Von Erich was in the dressing room before a 1st Blood match and sliced himself open with the blade.

Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyD View Post
    You didn't report **** you gloryhunter! ;D
    Don't be jealous that I'm always ahead of the game.

Why do they do interviews with Kimbo? He is horrible on the mic.

Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Why do they do interviews with Kimbo? He is horrible on the mic.

Agree, He looked/sounded worried.
    "Just break the wrist, and then walk away. Break the wrist; walk away". -Rex Know Do