Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

I started from the beginning a few months back and I'm at the season 4 finale. This show started as mindless entertainment and has become a really solid show. Season 4 was by far my fav. I hope Season 5 keeps it up. Let me know if you think so, but please no spoilers.

New season starts tonight. I actually had to read through this thread to remember everything that happened last season
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

I can already smell my wife's vagina in anticipation for having Jax back in her life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    I can already smell my wife's vagina in anticipation for having Jax back in her life.
    Haha, Tallica's getting his dick wet tonight.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    ****! I'm in the same boat. My wife was getting all excited at seeing that Jax guy's bare ass in the mirror. I don't watch the show, but I was hearing the giddy commentary while that scene was on.

Anyone else notice John Lewis as Robocop's muscle?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

As in the guy who died a year ago? And yay for wet work!

Sexxxxxxy, sexy momma.

i just started watching season one, and halfway through episode 1, i realized that the hot grandma/jax' mom is Peggy. goddamn she's hot!

Quote Originally Posted by dhk1980 View Post
    i just started watching season one, and halfway through episode 1, i realized that the hot grandma/jax' mom is Peggy. goddamn she's hot!
    I constantly think about the wrinkles around her cleavage when i jerk off

Who was the kid who shot up the school at the end? I couldn't tell who he belonged to. They showed his mom and one of the guys said Hi mijo to him as he was leaving the house, but I couldn't figure out why this kid was so important.