Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

i bought ni no kuni but its sitting in the plastic, i'm on the fence for aliens: colonial marines. Feel like it could be good but also could suck, waiting on reviews

I need something new and awesome for XBOX. I've just recently beaten Halo 4, Borderlands 2(and all the DLC's) Far Cry 3 and dishonoured. I need something new!... Not COD...not wasting my money on that. Ni No Kuni would be purchased if it was on the xbox....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

@jedigavin

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    i bought ni no kuni but its sitting in the plastic, i'm on the fence for aliens: colonial marines. Feel like it could be good but also could suck, waiting on reviews
    cancelled colonial marines.New trailer looked like total ****.Unless it gets a "you gotta buy this" review I'll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Hyped for that one too.Suprised there is no super duper limited edition.and The Show 13 so DHK can mock my 220 batting avg.
    i thought u already gave up on that game sloanie. so, were this persistent in pursuing mrs. sloanie?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I do give up,Ive never even made it to the all star break,but I still buy it every year.

Quote Originally Posted by ATroms View Post
    Grand Theft Auto V..

Im on the cuff with this one though because for whatever reason, as amazing as it was, i was never able to stay interested enough to beat GTA IV
    I'm definitely getting GTA V but I get where you're coming from. I haven't finished GTA IV either. I thought something was missing. Apart from the graphics I thought a lot of stuff in the game was inferior to San Andreas which I though was a great game. In GTA IV the world is smaller, there are fewer transport methods, fewer weapons, less interesting cars and the atmosphere isn't quite the one that I'm accustomed to and love from the previous GTA games. I hope this changes in GTA V.

Agree with everyone on GTA IV. Something was missing. San Andreas and Vice City were amazing and IV just couldn't do it. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    Agree with everyone on GTA IV. Something was missing. San Andreas and Vice City were amazing and IV just couldn't do it. Weird.
    Weird is exactly it..

I mean, the game itself is amazing as far as production/story/gameplay.. But it just lacked the fun factor for me after about half the game. The realism being amplified took away from alot of the enjoyment for me. Then again, perhaps the PS2 era GTA games maxed out our appreciation for the free roam style. And there was also the shock value that came along with each of the 3 releases on PS2. Nothing surprising at all about IV.. It was more just admiration on initial gameplay but then it wore off for me.

I only played UFC Undisputed 2009. Never touched the following 2 because i really enjoyed EA's MMA. Always wanted to see how theyd be able to build off that initial game, but never had the chance because of poor sales. Now they have the UFC license, so im looking forward to what could come of that as well. Whens that due out anyone know??

I dunno, but if it's as half-cocked as EA MMA I hope never.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I dunno, but if it's as half-cocked as EA MMA I hope never.
    Baha..

The only thing i didnt like about it was the submission system with blue/red ring hotspot thing. Could never get the hang of that. You just hated it as a whole or what?? I thought it trumped THQ's game in everything except submissions