Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I LOVED San Andreas and played the sh1t out of that game. Couldn't get in to GTA 4 - I have it but haven't really played it.
    you might like far cry 3. you get the turf wars and all that stuff. pretty fun

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ATroms View Post
    Baha..

The only thing i didnt like about it was the submission system with blue/red ring hotspot thing. Could never get the hang of that. You just hated it as a whole or what?? I thought it trumped THQ's game in everything except submissions
    Though I feel that EA Sports MMA had a very raw quality to it, I think it was more technical over the Yukes games. Even UFC Undisputed 3 felt like an arcade game. It had a really slick look to it and all the bells and whistles with it, but EA Sports MMA felt right to me. People like to sh*t on EA but this is their first MMA game. I think they did a splendid job starting from scratch. If they had more opportunities to work on the base code (aka sequels) I think you'll expect more polish and more improved feel to it. Alas, the game bombed on sales.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I just watched a trailer for that Aliens game and it looks absolutely awful.

Yep,canceled my pre order on it when I saw the latest trailer a week ago.I figure bargin bin by week 2

No one else excited for the new Tomb Raider game???
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

No. Who gives a **** about Tomb Raider?

I think Aliens will be decent. I have faith that Gearbox can make it work.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No. Who gives a **** about Tomb Raider?

I think Aliens will be decent. I have faith that Gearbox can make it work.
    i'm a big fan of uncharted and that seems to be the route its going plus crystal dynamics is working on the game once again
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    No one else excited for the new Tomb Raider game???
    Ordered and have been doing the on line challenges for DLC stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    i'm a big fan of uncharted and that seems to be the route its going plus crystal dynamics is working on the game once again
    I liked the Crystal Dynamics games except for the Guardian of Light, which I absolutely hate. I'm not feeling this new gritty take. It's just not what I thought Tomb Raider games ought to be.

I can't wait for GTA 5. I loved all the GTA's so far. The only game that I currently play is black ops 2. I beat Assassins Creed 3 in two days and haven't played it since. Not really into alien games and never really played halo.