Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

I'm waiting on FF13: Lightning Returns.

Outside of that, there's not a single video game on my radar.

Looks like GTA 5 is going to be a September 17th release date.

It's for the best I suppose.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge Storms View Post

I wanted it for early summer but i'm surprised since it was pushed to September that they just didnt go for the holidays and make it in early November
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stoked about Dead Space 3 today.Not getting home until weds night but still hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge Storms View Post

Yeah that sucks. That is basically the only PS3 game I'm looking forward to ATM. Maybe Gran Turismo 6 if they make that for PS3. I'll probably get the new God of War game too.

No Last of Us?It looks fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    No Last of Us?It looks fantastic
    Sht yeah, totally forgot about that game. What I've seen of that game looks awesome.

Ouya, that Tegra 3 powered Android console from Kickstarter is now available for order on Amazon, Target and other stuff... June launch...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/g...aunch/1895717/

Also looks like they've got some new games coming to the platform...
    http://techcrunch.com/2013/02/06/ouy...-and-the-cave/

It looks like a great success for a Kickstarter project, but it's starting to look like they are losing their marbles.

Ouya going annual for new hardware is like committing suicide. This is as dumb as it gets. Console redesigns are not out of the ordinary today, but if they churn out Ouya 2 and then Ouya 3, and then Ouya 4... they are going to fragment their user base and essentially kill people's interest... especially those who were burned by buying older hardware.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/02/07/ouya-annual/

Quote Originally Posted by spasgur View Post
    Yeah that sucks. That is basically the only PS3 game I'm looking forward to ATM. Maybe Gran Turismo 6 if they make that for PS3. I'll probably get the new God of War game too.
    the way gran turismo 5 was delayed, I expect gran turismo 6 to be on the playstation 5 not the 4
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

New Metal Gear on tuesday?Totally forgot.Pics floating around of the new Playstation controller,but hey they are probably fake so why post.