Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 18 of 91 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Swans-I Crawled
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

I liked the instrumental of the Swans track. Would prefer it without the vocals, but I wouldn't say they ruined it.

Just the watched The Last Waltz again a few days ago, The Bands finale show with the original members which turned out t be one of the best concerts of all time.................This is my personal favorite

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ATroms View Post
    Spin for the day.. The Black Angels - Young Men Dead

Cool. I just heard this on the snowboarding movie "Flight" (highly recommended) and had to seek it out right away.

Just heard this song for the first time in a long time, and damn did it hit me just right. Really made my night.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Been listening a lot to the more quiet and easy going songs of Deep Purple lately. Granted, I still regularly listen to the outstanding Made in Japan album but I've been in the mood for the softer side of Purple lately, especially:

and

Just watched this whole concert

It's absolutely brilliant. Gilmour's acoustic solo in High Hopes is one of the most heartfelt and emotional solos I've ever heard.

Hardest beat of 2013 so far:

Throwback of the day, Compton 1993: