Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 19 of 76 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Doris Day - Everybody Loves A Lover

Dean Martin - Everybody Loves Somebody

Dean Martin - Ain't that a kick in the head?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

Twisted Sister- Be Cruel to Your School

The million dollar video that sank T.S. Tom Savini even did the zombie effects and appears in the video.

OSS 117 Rio Ne Repond Plus - Speed Date Car

Throwback Thursday: Queens 2003

This is simply put, the jam right now..

Can anyone hook up some classic Mo-Town? There's a song I've been looking for for a long time. I don't know the title, artist or lyrics, and I obviously can't hum the tune for you. So maybe if you guys throw up some good tracks I'll find the one I'm looking for. It's a pretty big epic song IMO. Mo-Town 4 lyfe.

@jedigavin

Thanks a lot! the search begins!

There some AWESOMe tracks in that first vid alone. Havent found my song yet though.
    Last edited by Scarborough; 01-17-2013 at 08:15 PM.

@jedigavin

Tallica, it's the song playing at the 12:39 minute mark of video 2! It doesn't start at the beginning and it doesnt name the band or song title.
    Last edited by Scarborough; 01-17-2013 at 08:26 PM.

@jedigavin

Quote Originally Posted by Scarborough View Post
    Tallica, it's the song playing at the 12:39 minute mark of video 2! It doesn't start at the beginning and it doesnt name the band or song title.
    Reach out I'll be there by the four tops