Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Haha, I thought about going too. Edward Sharpe is supposed to be fun, and I love Hey Rosetta! quite a bit too.

If you haven't heard any Hey Rosetta! before, I recommend you checking them out.

I've seen Mumford before, and they are rumoured to be headlining Roo this year, so I don't really care to see them twice this summer, but the rest of the mini-fest should be fun.

Is there actual camping at the fest? I just assumed there was, but didn't check.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Haha, I thought about going too. Edward Sharpe is supposed to be fun, and I love Hey Rosetta! quite a bit too.

If you haven't heard any Hey Rosetta! before, I recommend you checking them out.

I've seen Mumford before, and they are rumoured to be headlining Roo this year, so I don't really care to see them twice this summer, but the rest of the mini-fest should be fun.

Is there actual camping at the fest? I just assumed there was, but didn't check.
    Yep there will be camping there, I like Edward Sharpe also.

What is Roo?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bonnaroo

I have heard of that before, that should be a great show also

Quote Originally Posted by WEREWOLF View Post
    I must say that as a stand alone vocalist Rob Dukes isn't much, but yet he fits into the newer Exodus material perfectly.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

Quote Originally Posted by cape444 View Post
    I have heard of that before, that should be a great show also
    Lineup comes out next week. Pretty pumped as the acts already confirmed on the undercard are awesome!

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

Back when Marilyn Manson didn't suck.

Listening to the latest song from Uncle Acid: