Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 28 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearExorcist View Post
    Cool, have to check out the new album. One of my favorite artists ever, but the last few albums have been a bit too 'generic' so speak, but this one actually sounds like him again, both the lyrical concept and the song.

I guess it takes another divorce and drug addiction to create something like this

Haha, yes Nick is one of those guys every time I hear he's got a new album out I say, "He's still alive?" I also liked that new song Onion posted. He's a really talented writer. He wrote the sceenplay and score for one of my favorite western movies "The Proposition". The movie starred Ray Winstone and probably explains why he's in his new video.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn Man View Post
    Haha, yes Nick is one of those guys every time I hear he's got a new album out I say, "He's still alive?" I also liked that new song Onion posted. He's a really talented writer. He wrote the sceenplay and score for one of my favorite western movies "The Proposition". The movie starred Ray Winstone and probably explains why he's in his new video.
    Oh yes, I love The Proposition. He also wrote the screenplay for another film 'Lawless' released last year, which I haven't seen yet. The two books he's written are also great stuff ("and the ass saw the angel and "the death of bunny munro").

Hopefully getting to see him live again this summer.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

Great band. This song is off of my favorite album by them.

I love this album.

This is pretty much the only song by these guys that I like. I had a couple of albums by them and this is the only song I ever listened to. The video is entertaining too, I never get tired of watching skater bails.

My wife just introduced me to this band. I love female metal singers that don't do that whiny operatic **** that Evanescense made so popular. You're in a metal band, sing like you have a pair. This lady is badass.

I almost always post metal or punk songs. I figured I'd delve into the tame side of my iPod. Here are a few tracks that make the rounds.

This is the only country song that makes it on my playlist.

When I'm feeling the 1960's this is where I turn. I love Leslie Gore.

Can't get enough of Amanda Palmer.

because I have been drinking heavily here is a punk block.

How about a rap block?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

My most anticipated album of 2013, due out April 2nd ; Indigo Meadow from The Black Angels.

Sounds like theyre speeding things up a bit on this new one. Still drone with psychedelic traces, but with more pace.

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

Quote Originally Posted by labria4 View Post
    There is actually a video for Beat the Bastards;

One of the greatest albums of all time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.