Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by just Brian View Post
    About 100 more and thats a good meal!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Sinners repent!

Our dog, Titan. He is half Lab / half Sausage dog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I absolutely hate my girlfriend's dog. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't daydream of dropping him off at Hot Wok and rehearsing a tearful story in the mirror to my girlfriend about how a van ran his dumb ass over. I hate that the burden of walking him during the day falls on me. I'm thinking about getting my own dog now. I've never owned one, but I'm home all day now and since I'm already caring for one dog I hate, I may as well get one I don't hate.
    What kind of dog does she have?

Here's a picture of my dog, Ally, again...just because she's too darn cute.

This was on an especially cold morning and I could not coax her out of bed to go outside for a walk
    http://i.imgur.com/gzx429k.jpg

And this is the death stare she gives me when she wants dinner. I'll be watching TV and she will sit perfectly in front of me...right between me and the TV...and just stare. Nothing will get her attention (thrown toy, someone calling her). If I ignore her...she will get up, walk a couple of steps towards me and sit back down and stare. I know it's time to get up and feed her when she reaches my feet. If I keep ignoring her, she will start to grunt at me.
    http://i.imgur.com/bFkAZSa.jpg

She cracks me up, she has quite the little personality

****ing doorman at a hotel has a nicer sofa than I do.Euros...

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post
    Our dog, Titan. He is half Lab / half Sausage dog

looks like he passed out after smelling those shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    expected more empty pizza boxes and coke cans.I'll take dog #2,I like the deer in the headlights look.
    I laughed, I cried, I applauded.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    What kind of dog does she have?

Here's a picture of my dog, Ally, again...just because she's too darn cute.

This was on an especially cold morning and I could not coax her out of bed to go outside for a walk
    http://i.imgur.com/gzx429k.jpg

And this is the death stare she gives me when she wants dinner. I'll be watching TV and she will sit perfectly in front of me...right between me and the TV...and just stare. Nothing will get her attention (thrown toy, someone calling her). If I ignore her...she will get up, walk a couple of steps towards me and sit back down and stare. I know it's time to get up and feed her when she reaches my feet. If I keep ignoring her, she will start to grunt at me.
    http://i.imgur.com/bFkAZSa.jpg

She cracks me up, she has quite the little personality
    That's nice and all....but let's see a picture of your dog with your tits in it

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    ****ing doorman at a hotel has a nicer sofa than I do.Euros...
    Close but no cigar........doorman part time, security manager full time. You're right about the sofa though

Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    looks like he passed out after smelling those shoes.
    They are my wife's running shoes so there is every possibility that is true! She won't be needing those for a while though

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post
    They are my wife's running shoes so there is every possibility that is true! She won't be needing those for a while though
    Another baby on the way?