Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 59 of 161 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Finally! James Neal stops the bleeding. I was just bitching about how he disappears in the playoffs too. Huge goal there.

*idea*

Ummmm, that Pascal Dupuis really disappears in the playoffs!

Hahahhahaha!!!!! Gave it right back! And Fleury is gonna be headed to the locker room. S'long Evil Fleury! Maybe Beej will go KO Brysgalolov for us.

LOS ANGELES -- The Vancouver Canucks, desperate to avoid the inevitable devastation of their city and 2012 playoff hopes have recalled Pippy Longstocking, aka the Third Sedin Sister, to center Henrik's line for their fourth and final game of the playoffs. Although not as unusually ugly as Henrik and Daniel, Pippy lived on a boat for a while so she knows how to dive already. Don't let the fact that she skates with scrubbing brushes on her feet fool you, she can lift a horse over her head and unlike the rest of the Canucks, she is tough enough to avoid crying in public. Team trainers are currently drilling pigtail holes in the side of her helmet so she needn't modify her signature hairstyle.
    "He does lots of weird zen crap and philosophies to keep himself grounded." Thekillerkiwi

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Eater View Post
    LOS ANGELES -- The Vancouver Canucks, desperate to avoid the inevitable devastation of their city and 2012 playoff hopes have recalled Pippy Longstocking, aka the Third Sedin Sister, to center Henrik's line for their fourth and final game of the playoffs. Although not as unusually ugly as Henrik and Daniel, Pippy lived on a boat for a while so she knows how to dive already. Don't let the fact that she skates with scrubbing brushes on her feet fool you, she can lift a horse over her head and unlike the rest of the Canucks, she is tough enough to avoid crying in public. Team trainers are currently drilling pigtail holes in the side of her helmet so she needn't modify her signature hairstyle.

Hahahaha, check out this guys t-shirt!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hahaha, that's awesome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"He does lots of weird zen crap and philosophies to keep himself grounded." Thekillerkiwi

Pirate's disdain toward the Vancouver Canucks team/city makes me warm inside everytime he lets it out. They are truly a disgrace. The hockey gods made their presence felt last year, in denying them a Stanley Cup after a 3-0 series lead. And now this year, the gods are kicking them while they are down. Mid-season, one of the worst trade rumors in the history of the game (for me) were floating around. Luongo for Lecavalier... I would seriously have a nervous breakdown if my guy Vinny ever had to go there. But again, i doubt the hockey gods would let such a travesty occur.

PS - RIP Red Wings... Time to start re-structuring our team. Biggest bunch of pansies ive ever seen. Get grittier, and get younger...

What is pansy about them?
    Even their most finesse players, Datsyuk/Zetterberg, plays gritty and isn't afraid to get roughed up to make the play.

Detroit had a great run - can't expect them to dominate every year - not in the salary cap era.