Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 67 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ATroms View Post
    Blackhawks look down right scary good. Whats gotten into Kane? If they meet up with the Sharks in the West finals thatll be a dynamite series
    I'm hoping they do so I can go to the game.

I had tickets to see them play the Ducks in March - but that's smack on the middle of baby time - so I doubt I'll be able to go.

That Kane jersey I got when everyone was clammoring for him to be traded two years ago really paid off

Blawkhawks are making a mockery of the NHL. They aren't lighting up scrub teams either, I think all but two teams were in the playoffs last year.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well...everyone makes it to the playoffs - so that's not exactly an accurate statement.

But yeah, we're demolishing everyone. Even the games we lost were on shootouts.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Well...everyone makes it to the playoffs - so that's not exactly an accurate statement.

But yeah, we're demolishing everyone. Even the games we lost were on shootouts.

Don't ****ing argue with me, they were good playoff teams

They will have played 10 of their 24 road games after Nashville on Sunday. After that they go on a 7 game homestand! Love it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Another great win for the Hawks. They made Nashville look like children playing against them.

Well Nashville was coming off their 2nd game in two nights.

But - what you are seeing with the Hawks is something you see in fighting, and something you saw in 2010. Teams are losing because of fear. Speed kills and the Hawks have it in spades - throughout 4 lines. Teams are backing in their zone and chasing the puck - the mark of a great team. They are the team to beat right now but there's reason to fear Boston and Anaheim. Both are fast, tough and young and not so afraid. It will not be a walk to the cup this year - but the path does go through the heart of the mid-west for certain.
    "He does lots of weird zen crap and philosophies to keep himself grounded." Thekillerkiwi

Sounds like the Hawks are kicking ass and are probably the team to beat. A lot depends on officiating in the playoffs though. It is a completely different game, and speed gets neutralized to some degree as the officials allow all sorts of garbage they don't allow in the regular season.

The Hawks can give the garbage as much as they can take it though.

I disagree with PE. The Hawks look unbeatable at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    The Hawks can give the garbage as much as they can take it though.

I disagree with PE. The Hawks look unbeatable at the moment
    I don't doubt it. They aren't a finesse team that is going to get scared by the physical play. I'm just saying that some of their speed advantage will be mitigated by the entirely different rules of playoff hockey. Is there another sport in the world where the rules change completely at playoff time?

Im on board that the Hawks are the complete package this year.. But i also wouldnt say theyre a lock for the cup, or even getting to it. San Jose/Anaheim have the size to neutralize it to an extent. I still think Chicago is better than both of them, but the better team doesnt always win. Both Cali teams have the firepower to put you down early and then use their size to bog the game down, which the lenience of the refs come playoff time does favor. Thats what i think DK is saying here.

Im just savoring all the hockey right now. Cant even put into words how happy i am that we have a season..