Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 68 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ATroms View Post
    Im just savoring all the hockey right now. Cant even put into words how happy i am that we have a season..
    No one on this board is happier that there's a season, trust me (and I'm not even watching ).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    No one on this board is happier that there's a season, trust me (and I'm not even watching ).
    Blargh... Youre in the beer business of course youre happy ..

Start watching some games damnit!!

Quote Originally Posted by ATroms View Post
    Blargh... Youre in the beer business of course youre happy ..

Start watching some games damnit!!
    ha ha

I'll start watching when the playoffs start. Actually, as it's a short year this year and the games actually mean something, maybe I'll start watching soon. I canceled my satellite service again because I'm not watching at all, so I'd have to turn it back on just to watch hockey, and it doesn't make sense to me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just wanted to say that the Sharks, whom you guys said could neutralize the Blackhawks, looked like they were the peewee hockey team from south park against them last night.

Hjalmarsson back to form. Scoring from all lines. 3 of the league's top 10 forwards. Easy to be cocky right now.
    "He does lots of weird zen crap and philosophies to keep himself grounded." Thekillerkiwi

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Just wanted to say that the Sharks, whom you guys said could neutralize the Blackhawks, looked like they were the peewee hockey team from south park against them last night.
    Hey now.. I said the Hawks were better than both SJ and Anaheim, but both do pose potential problems come playoff time. Sharks have leveled off a bit, Ducks still looking very strong.. While Chicago seems to be getting better and better. Theyre scary good.

Awesome moment from that game the other night..

Chicago ****ing Blawkhawks

Quote Originally Posted by Serge Storms View Post
    Chicago ****ing Blawkhawks
    . .

Nothing better than being able to talk sh1t to all my bandwagon Kings fan friends

Hooooooosssssssssssssssa!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Hooooooosssssssssssssssa!!!!!!!
    I can only assume the Hawks are at it again..??

Hmph..

EDIT : Whoops, nevermind.. Hossa leaves game!? Hope its not another head injury
    Last edited by ATroms; 02-19-2013 at 10:21 PM.