Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 69 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

I'm watching the Oil and the Kings right now. Edmonton just tied the game at 1-1. Damn Oilers have so much young firepower but just can't seem to put the offense together in many of their games.

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    I'm watching the Oil and the Kings right now. Edmonton just tied the game at 1-1. Damn Oilers have so much young firepower but just can't seem to put the offense together in many of their games.
    They could very well prove me wrong in the next couple of years.. But this is the same story as '11-'12.. All these #1 overall picks and theyre cookie-cutter cutouts of each other that just dont seem to mesh well. Their young defensemen, cant think of his name, really impresses me though.

Quote Originally Posted by ATroms View Post
    They could very well prove me wrong in the next couple of years.. But this is the same story as '11-'12.. All these #1 overall picks and theyre cookie-cutter cutouts of each other that just dont seem to mesh well. Their young defensemen, cant think of his name, really impresses me though.
    That d-man is Justin Schultz. He does look like a stud out there.

I wonder if their coaching is part of the problem? Ralph Kreuger is a student of the international game more than the NHL.

Well...the right team still won last night but that hit on Hossa was complete cheap BS. After that hit, the momentum shifted a bit which was the only reason it went into OT.

Three games back and Kesler gets ANOTHER diving call. I'm inclined to say the hit on Hoss was fairly incidental. Schneider kept that from being a blowout early. Vancouver is the worst team of fakers, diver and guys that won't answer the bell. Surprised Bieksa didn't try to fight Kane or Stalberg again. Biggest pussies ever. Burn down Vancouver again please you douchebags.
    "He does lots of weird zen crap and philosophies to keep himself grounded." Thekillerkiwi

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    All sparkles, no glue.
    "He does lots of weird zen crap and philosophies to keep himself grounded." Thekillerkiwi

Honestly, I haven't been paying attention, because I never pay attention to the entirely meaningless NHL regular season, but in this year where it actually means something, congrats to all you Hawks fans.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...rticle9002978/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm pretty sure we're not going to lose for the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I'm pretty sure we're not going to lose for the rest of the year.

They are 100% ****ing evil. They can beat you anyway they want to.