Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 70 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast

I may not survive another cup run. Hey Nineteen!
    "He does lots of weird zen crap and philosophies to keep himself grounded." Thekillerkiwi

I'm gearing up to go back to Chicago. My Uncle already told me that once we make the finals - he's getting me tix. So that's something to look forward to.

Also, I got my kid a Jonny Toews onsie

Very cool - if you're here for a spell - maybe we hang and talk about how much Vancouver sucks.
    "He does lots of weird zen crap and philosophies to keep himself grounded." Thekillerkiwi

My mouse cursor was sitting over your post when I read it and I read "hang" as "bang".

Takes a COMPLETELY different meaning - but yeah - for sure. We can bang when I get there

I suddenly remembered I have to wash my hair that month.

LMFAO! I totally meant to type "hang". Seriously. Wow

The Hawks played three games in four days against the fastest team in the NHL on two days rest and skated circles around them. Of course none of it matters in the regular season and Vancouver are the biggest diving sissies ever but this has been amazing to watch. Kane looks like the second coming of Pavel Bure, Stalberg outworked 4 oilers and crammed it past Khabby like he simply wanted it more and I've never seen a better Hawk team - not the 2010 team for sure.

In fact - apart of what I remember from the Messier-Gretzky-Kurri oiler days - I'm not sure I've ever seen a hockey team play better. Absolutely better than everybody so far and guys like Sharp and Saad still aren't up to speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Eater View Post
    and Vancouver are the biggest diving sissies ever
    I'm in tears because I'm laughing so hard at how that was tossed in there

Are we facebook pals? - sorry I forget your real name - I've been lambasting them lately there.

No one here has access to my facebook (although I think at one time I added Thumpin or something). I'd make an exception for you. PM me.