Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 71 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Man wishing someone would beat the ****ing blackhawks already. I hope this is just a sign that the West sucks ass and not a sign that Chicago is historically good.
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

Pretty sure Chicago is just historically good.

If you've seen them play - you'll see that they play with a "first line" non-stop through the entire game.

The west is a better conference top to bottom without a doubt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, it's k ind of both.

The West is good all the way around and top notch, and the Blackhawks make them look like school children when they play them.

The Hawks' run to open the season has been thoroughly impressive but it always comes down to the playoffs. Will they hold it together all the way to Lord Stanley's Cup? I won't be convinced until it happens. They're a good team for sure. A championship team? We'll see.

Dude..its not just the record. Look at how they're playing. Its like me wrestling my 4 year old nephew.

AND they're not even a complete and healthy team. They're downright dominant. I mean...anything can happen in the playoffs, but its black hawks all the way by the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Dude..its not just the record. Look at how they're playing. Its like me wrestling my 4 year old nephew.

AND they're not even a complete and healthy team. They're downright dominant. I mean...anything can happen in the playoffs, but its black hawks all the way by the numbers.
    That's just it, by the numbers. We've seen many a dominant regular season team lose their luster in the crunch. Will Chicago be any different? Don't know yet. It will be interesting to see, but I'm not going to be shocked if they bow out in the second round.

Edit: If you're looking for a sig bet that the Hawks will take the Cup, I'm here to bet against them.

The uglier Sedin with yet another diving call last night.
    "He does lots of weird zen crap and philosophies to keep himself grounded." Thekillerkiwi

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Eater View Post
    The uglier Sedin with yet another diving call last night.
    Your utter hate for the ***nucks inspires me..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge Storms View Post
    The west is a better conference top to bottom without a doubt.
    I know everyone says that. I haven't watched much hockey this year outside of the seven or eight Pens games I've been able to catch.
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER