Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 72 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    That's just it, by the numbers. We've seen many a dominant regular season team lose their luster in the crunch. Will Chicago be any different? Don't know yet. It will be interesting to see, but I'm not going to be shocked if they bow out in the second round.

Edit: If you're looking for a sig bet that the Hawks will take the Cup, I'm here to bet against them.
    In hockey you should always take the field.
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

Again, I realize that anything can happen - but I don't see how anyone looks at how the Blackhawks have played so far this year and can say with a straight face that they aren't heads and shoulders above everyone.

If they stay healthy or even relatively healthy they will be extremely tough to beat. They're young as **** too, soooo much talent.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, it's really a perfect storm for the Blackhawks.

Hawks have some weakness in terms of depth. Most of the 20+ players not in the NHL will never be impact NHLers - there's a few puck-moving type d-men in Olsen, Clendenning and others - our goalie prospects are terrible and apart from Tervainen (sp???) there's not really any blue-chippers near NHL ice. God broker Kesler's foot. A weak farm is to be expected when you've drafted low for a few years and your GM made mistakes in the years when they drafted high. Plus side is - pretty much everyone wants to play in Chicago and will take less to be on a team with the most respected captain in sports.

timing is also not on the Hawks side - not good to be peaking now - BUT - they may NOT be peaking now - Sharp, Hossa, Bolland and Toews all are a bit low in points. Only players really at their peak IMO right now are Keith and Kane. If Stalberg and Sharp turn it on in May and the goalies are at least decent - my son will join his sister in kissing the Stanley Cup.
    "He does lots of weird zen crap and philosophies to keep himself grounded." Thekillerkiwi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge Storms View Post
    AWesome

Were pretty fed up with all the Hawks chatter here in Hockeytown.. so were gonna go ahead and end your streak today
    Last edited by ATroms; 03-03-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atroms View Post
    were pretty fed up with all the hawks chatter here in hockeytown.. So were gonna go ahead and end your streak today
    please do!!!

What a meltdown..

Had 'em beat and we get 2 consecutive delay of game penalties, both for clearing the puck over the glass in our own zone in the last 5 minutes.

Hmph..