Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

Default Ray Finkle move of the year - 2009 Grey Cup

Game:

2009 Grey Cup (our version of the Super-Bore except waaaay more substance and less boobs at half time)

Teams involved:

Montreal Alouettes (sp? - don't really care) vs Saskatchewan Roughriders

Score:

27-25 in favor of Sask.

Time:

10 secs in regulation time

Down:

3rd and something for Montreal but their obviously going for the game winning filed goal from 43 yards out.

Ray Finkle move of the year:

Montreal kicks it wide, flags are thrown, Saskatchewanians are premature ejaculating all over the place, and a penalty is called - ILLEGAL SUBSTITUTION, TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD, 10 YARD PENALTY, and Montreal gets another kick at the cat from the 33 yard line.

Result:

Montreal kicker drills it between the uprights like it's Jenna Jamison's twat - can't miss. Montreal wins, Saskatchewan is on suicide watch and I'm glad that's the only 2 mins. of my time I invested all season to witness that ****.

I was sooooo ****ing pissed, still am. ****ing retard up in the box sending the extra ****ing man on....****.

Disappointing day to be a Roughriders fan.... you know, on top of the existing disappointment of being a CFL fan.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Disappointing day to be a Roughriders fan.... you know, on top of the existing disappointment of being a CFL fan.
    !

Couldn't have said it better myself.

WTF are all of you guys talking about?

Question:
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    WTF are all of you guys talking about?
    Answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    2009 Grey Cup (our version of the Super-Bore except waaaay more substance and less boobs at half time)