Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

Thread: Yoga

Default Yoga

So I have decided to take up yoga, getting quite bad back, neck and shoulder pain plus I am planning on getting back into grappling this year too. I was just wondering if any if any of you guys did it and what your experiences of it were and if you had anyt fav. routines or holds.
    "The power of the people is much stronger than the people in power"

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SteveBrad View Post
    Yes, yoga is a best workout for health.
    i m agree with you.
    ------------------------------

[/URL]

Well I'm glad we got that all cleared up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dwarfofdoom View Post
    So I have decided to take up yoga, getting quite bad back, neck and shoulder pain plus I am planning on getting back into grappling this year too. I was just wondering if any if any of you guys did it and what your experiences of it were and if you had anyt fav. routines or holds.

Aren't you just grateful for all the regular health forum posters? They're all here to help you, not make sarcastic jokes like the assholes in the other sections. I like this part of MMAf. Everybody just get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Warrior View Post
    You are taking good step for doing yoga, it will bring a great change in your life.
    You feel your healthy and young after doing yoga practice. It will save you from a number of diseases and improve your mental condition and physical look.

Which is better yoga or pilates? I heard that yoga is to improve flexibility while pilates is more of a strength training exercise.
    Last edited by Best80smovieRAD; 09-01-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dereklin View Post
    Which is better yoga or pilates? I heard that yoga is to improve flexibility while pilates is more of a strength training exercise.
    i personally think that pilates is better. yoga just doenst cut it for me.

Well yoga is so beneficial for our health and fitness.It gives peace of mind and strength to body.It is best exercise for fitness.
    Yoga is also good for losing weight.Deepest breathing intake maximum oxygen in body.This oxygen absorbs in cells including fat cells.It burns fats in those cells.So yoga easily burns fats of body and make it smart.

A comprehensive introduction to yoga basics, featuring an index of over 80 yoga poses, explanation of popular yoga styles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.