Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 48 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Sinister - Best horror movie of the year and genuinely creepy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ides Of March - don't fuhk the intern...yawn

Hanna - An against the grain thriller enriched with cultural and emotional versatility.. 7.5/10

Hereafter - 3 different emotional stories from around the world culminate in the end and link together to form a moving story.. 7/10

Perks of Being a Wallflower
    Terrific movie!
    Mark my words, Ezra Miller is going to be an Oscar winner in the years to come. That kid continues to act the **** out of every movie he is in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is 40

Apatow wrote a great one here. Good realistic movie and very funny.

OSS 117: Lost in Rio - Crummy plot, but who cares when you're having so much more fun than any Daniel Craig Bond movie?

Our Idiot Brother - I don't know what these people are thinking while putting crap like this together.

Killing Them Softly: although a lot of people won't like this due it's slow pacing, I thought it was brilliant and really enjoyed it, though it could have done without hammering people over the head with its constant distracting and unnecessary political message in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    Killing Them Softly: although a lot of people won't like this due it's slow pacing, I thought it was brilliant and really enjoyed it, though it could have done without hammering people over the head with its constant distracting and unnecessary political message in the background.
    I enjoyed this too.

You're right, the political message was pointless IMO.

Death Race 3: Inferno - that I even sat down and watched this the whole way through proves there's something wrong with me.