Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 49 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Here Comes The Boom - A standard save-the-rec-centre style plot that isn't really funny and not really inspiring, but still somehow manages to be more realistic about MMA than Warrior was.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Django Unchained - Pretty awesome movie that had me laughing a little more than it should of I feel.

Wreck-It Ralph - Vanellope is so ****ing cute. I can't wait for the sequel.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dredd - pretty fun guy movie 3/5 stars

Silver Lining Playbook - I loved it! Incredbile performances by Cooper, Lawrence and DiNero. A different ending could have made it an all time classic, but they went safe. Still, I think it's worthy of all the praise it's getting.

4/5 stars

Zardoz: Despite having watched this movie about 4 or 5 times, I have no idea what the hell the story is meant to be about.

END COMMUNICATION

Les Miserables - Actors singing the same boring three or four songs for three very long hours.

Quote Originally Posted by LordZardoz View Post
    Zardoz: Despite having watched this movie about 4 or 5 times, I have no idea what the hell the story is meant to be about.

END COMMUNICATION
    Its definitely wiggy. The fun is seeing Connery cavort around in all that nonsense.

Sinners repent!

Quote Originally Posted by JC-Freakhead View Post
    Les Miserables - Actors singing the same boring three or four songs for three very long hours.
    Wouid you say it was a miserable experience?

Sinners repent!

I'd rather blow DHK than watch a fukking musical, and I'd feel a lot less gay.

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    I'd rather blow DHK than watch a fukking musical, and I'd feel a lot less gay.
    I feel the same way. I just can't handle musicals in any way, shape, or form.