Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 51 of 122 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Arbitrage - a couple of ridiculous points didn't spoil an otherwise good movie.

The Sweeney - thoroughly unoriginal, yet surprisingly entertaining, cliche formula cop movie starring Ray Winstone.

Bernie - yes Jack Black was great and all, but I'd rather stick a fork in my eye then have to sit through this again....2/5 stars

Moonrise Kingdown - way too slow and uneventful 2.5/5 stars

Silver Linings Playbook - Let me first say that I enjoyed this movie (mostly because there were some great performances and some very solid dialog). That said I must be the only one who feels this way, but I'm really at a loss as to why everyone is sucking this film's dick. The plot is retarded (a couple of batsh!t crazy nutjobs fall for each other and dance their problems away), it's beyond predictable (I had the whole thing figured out in the first 20 minutes) and the age difference between Cooper and Lawrence is creepy at best. It's enjoyable enough, but a disposable film that doesn't warrant a second viewing let alone Oscar nominations.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Promised Land- sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    Promised Land- sucks.
    The most interesting part about this flick is it's connection with Abu Dhabi Media.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    The most interesting part about this flick is it's connection with Abu Dhabi Media.
    Yeah, I caught that but never made the connection until you mentioned it.

Anyway, it's all downhill from there ...

Just a terrible, terrible film.

This Is 40 - another mid-life crisis movie that was done at least 39 times already.

Hit and Run - Excellent movie, good fun with a comical script, great banter and classic cross-country shenanigans. Bradley Cooper was good, looking very much like Gary Oldman from True Romance. Get it. 4 outta 5 Stars.
    Last edited by Wanderlei; 01-28-2013 at 12:24 PM.
    Kill or be killed.......