Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 55 of 122 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 1220
  1. #541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    Inappropriately serious response to joke: Pretty much anything but midget is fine for most, though tastes vary. Some don't like little people and prefer simply "short" (Warwick Davis, for example, describes himself as a short actor).
    I'm pretty sure Skinny said all of that in jest too. For a guy who went on the hate train on Inception, it's funny to see him defend on this and Skyfall.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  2. #542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    I'm pretty sure Skinny said all of that in jest too. For a guy who went on the hate train on Inception, it's funny to see him defend on this and Skyfall.
    I liked The Hobbit and maybe it helped that I didn't read the book so as to avoid a preconceived bias against the dwarves.

    Skyfall is James Bond and James Bond is silly action movies 100% of the time with maybe a couple of exceptions. Going in I didn't expect a cerebral challenge and nothing leading up to it suggested I should. That's the difference between Skyfall and Inception. Inception tried to be smart and it was silly. James Bond never tried to be anything but James Bond.

  3. #543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    Inappropriately serious response to joke: Pretty much anything but midget is fine for most, though tastes vary. Some don't like little people and prefer simply "short" (Warwick Davis, for example, describes himself as a short actor).
    You banged a midget, didn't you?

  4. #544
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    66,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    You banged a midget, didn't you?
    Banged us an offensive word, they prefer nailed.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

  5. #545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    Skyfall is James Bond and James Bond is silly action movies 100% of the time with maybe a couple of exceptions. Going in I didn't expect a cerebral challenge and nothing leading up to it suggested I should. That's the difference between Skyfall and Inception. Inception tried to be smart and it was silly. James Bond never tried to be anything but James Bond.
    Meh. I see movies as good or bad. Inception was a good movie. Skyfall was a poor one.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  6. #546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    You banged a midget, didn't you?
    Warwick Davis was far more charming than I expected.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  7. #547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    Warwick Davis was far more charming than I expected.

  8. #548

    Default

    Here Comes The Boom - Bas Rutten and the rest of the main cast's "we're having fun" chemistry made this cheesy low-key comedic version of Rocky work.

  9. #549

    Default

    Wreck It Ralph - the kids liked it and I didn't mind it either.

  10. #550
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bloomington, MN.
    Posts
    858

    Default

    Zombie Lake (1981) - When your zombie effects consist of bright green paint on the actors faces and hands you know it's a quality film.

    P.S. Lots of boobs though!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •