Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 55 of 122 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    Inappropriately serious response to joke: Pretty much anything but midget is fine for most, though tastes vary. Some don't like little people and prefer simply "short" (Warwick Davis, for example, describes himself as a short actor).
    I'm pretty sure Skinny said all of that in jest too. For a guy who went on the hate train on Inception, it's funny to see him defend on this and Skyfall.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    I'm pretty sure Skinny said all of that in jest too. For a guy who went on the hate train on Inception, it's funny to see him defend on this and Skyfall.
    I liked The Hobbit and maybe it helped that I didn't read the book so as to avoid a preconceived bias against the dwarves.

Skyfall is James Bond and James Bond is silly action movies 100% of the time with maybe a couple of exceptions. Going in I didn't expect a cerebral challenge and nothing leading up to it suggested I should. That's the difference between Skyfall and Inception. Inception tried to be smart and it was silly. James Bond never tried to be anything but James Bond.

Inappropriately serious response to joke: Pretty much anything but midget is fine for most, though tastes vary. Some don't like little people and prefer simply "short" (Warwick Davis, for example, describes himself as a short actor).
    You banged a midget, didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    Banged us an offensive word, they prefer nailed.

Repent Ash, repent!

Skyfall is James Bond and James Bond is silly action movies 100% of the time with maybe a couple of exceptions. Going in I didn't expect a cerebral challenge and nothing leading up to it suggested I should. That's the difference between Skyfall and Inception. Inception tried to be smart and it was silly. James Bond never tried to be anything but James Bond.
    Meh. I see movies as good or bad. Inception was a good movie. Skyfall was a poor one.

Warwick Davis was far more charming than I expected.

Warwick Davis was far more charming than I expected.

Here Comes The Boom - Bas Rutten and the rest of the main cast's "we're having fun" chemistry made this cheesy low-key comedic version of Rocky work.

Wreck It Ralph - the kids liked it and I didn't mind it either.

Zombie Lake (1981) - When your zombie effects consist of bright green paint on the actors faces and hands you know it's a quality film.

P.S. Lots of boobs though!