Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

Default The Ultimate Fighter - Web page

This is my web page about The Ultimate Fighter: http://sites.google.com/site/tufindetail . I hope you like it.

Default Will This Be A Good Fight?

MURRIETA, Calif., March 5, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ActionView International, Inc. (Pink Sheets:AVEW - News) and its wholly-owned MatchFights subsidiary today announced one of the two main bouts schedule for the inaugural World Championship Full Contact (WCFC) live event on April 3, 2010 at The Rail Event Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. One main bout will feature Jordan "They Call Me Mr." Smith, who appeared as a contestant on the recent Season 11 of UFC's "The Ultimate Fighter" show on Spike TV, fighting against "The Slim Shady of MMA" Nick Rossborough, who has also appeared on the "The Ultimate Fighter" show, in a middleweight contest.

Excellent page, there is the information I did not know, and very commendable effort.
    But there are terms I hope you put explained
    Such as the difference between mma & ufc

And terms that are placed for the name of games used by the player
    bjj

Thanks

This thread is just nonsense! However, I like how the original poster created a new account just to keep the thread alive. I also like how not even he himself found the site flawless but had to suggest some improvements. To himself.

You are totally going to get an A on this in your Composition class.

Doesn't do anything for me - wikipedia's page is much better.