Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 101 of 108 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1073

I take it no one is watching Bound For Glory with me huh?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watching BFG.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Heck of a show. Devon being heel is interesting, so it's OK. I expected a TNA vs Aces and Eights brawl to break out and that didn't happen for some reason. I don't think it's a good choice to put the belt on Hardy, but Aries' no rematch stipulation on Bobby Roode locks that option for TNA. Aries being a champ would have given TNA a couple of fresh match options, but ah well.

Lots of good matches on this PPV.

Great show last night. Nice surprise with Devon. Glad to see Matt Morgan back. Like the Mexican team. Now Roode can get back into title pic. Great show. TNA is soooooo much more entertaining than WWE.

I'm curious to see where they take Devon. Looks like they are angling on the disgruntled TNA employees here. I still suspect Matt Morgan and Joey Ryan to be somewhat a support storyline to the Aces and Eights. I also suspect Eric Bischoff to be the leader, which would be a downer. I wouldn't mind if he was one of the guys in Aces and Eights, but would prefer him not to be the leader of the faction.

Bully Ray was given a good storyline to vault himself with. The bully persona fit him perfectly. Devon didn't get that with his kids and the Pope. Hopefully, being heel is a much easier foil to wrap him in as the Dudleys shtick is tired at this point. He should take this opportunity and run with it as far as he can and get himself over. I see him as VP of Aces and Eights and that's OK, but he has to act like the way the VP has for months now. Putting a face on that guy is going to require some real massive effort.

I could see Bully being a massive face for the company. A feud between him and Storm for the strap would be really cool. I hope Hardy drops the belt soon after he signs another contract extension with TNA.

Strong rumor that the one of the best wrestlers working today El Generico will be debuting with TNA next week.I sure hope so,guy has paid a ton of dues.

My jadedness fears they will change his gimmick and ruin him.

Still not sure what to think of lokis new gimmick or why he never got over bigger. Always hoped daniels and loki would get over ala rey and make some $
    Last edited by Cbear; 01-06-2013 at 01:42 AM.

Sinners repent!

I think it was a one off for low ki,a new game with the character he dressed up as comes out in Japan in a few weeks.Hes also by all accounts a miserable person which probably is a big part of him never getting anywhere.

Brooke Hogan with a NSFW Janet Jackson moment on Impact tonight.

*snip*
    Last edited by niniendowarrior; 01-17-2013 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Boob shot has to go!

You totally missed Brooke Hogans boobs.
    Last edited by seansloan; 01-17-2013 at 10:03 PM.