Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 103 of 108 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1073

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Thats not really true though.TNA is running 4 live PPV's a year.but there are 7 taped PPV's on Fridays once a month for I think 15 bucks.They have already taped at least 2 of them.
    Wait what? 7 taped PPVs? Why? How does that work?? How are they going to tell stories if they are pre-taping the PPVs? Is this the direct to video route? LOL.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yep heres the scoop.
    PWInsider.com have revealed through multiple sources the themes for the taped TNA "One Night Only" events which will air on the first Friday night of each month throughout 2013 when the company is not airing one of the four LIVE pay-per-view event (more here). The seven events will cost $14.95.

- TNA X-Travaganza, featuring the stars of the X-Division (airing in April, taping 1/13).

- TNA Joker's Wild Tag Team Special, featuring enemies teaming and a Battle Royal final (airing in May, taping 1/13)

- TNA Hardcore Justice 2 - ECW reunion style "hardcore" show featuring hardcore stipulation matches bringing in ECW talents.

- TNA "10 Reunion" - Stars from the early days of TNA battling inside a Six-Sided ring.

- TNA Knockouts Knockdown - One night Knockout tournament with the first round being all stipulation matches and the final four in a "test of their stamina" to see who the final victor is.

- TNA International Incident - One night tournament featuring talent from " United States, India, Mexico, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Japan & the UK" with the winner earning a TNA title shot.

- TNA X-Division World Cup Tournament - four teams of X-Division wrestlers in a one night tournament featuring singles, tag, six man and eight man tag bouts.

- TNA World Cup of Wrestling - Four teams, each captained by a TNA wrestler featuring a Heavyweight wrestler, a tag team and an X-Division wrestler battling in singles, tag and stipulation bouts. The finale will be a "two ring, triple chance Battle Royal."

Each event costs $15 or is it $15 for all 7? LOL. This looks like a cheap PPV collection, but can't fault them for this setup. They really need to get out of PPV.

15 bucks a pop.Im pretty sure its not their choice to do that many ppv's.So the work around is to keep the talent around for an extra day,shoot it in the impact zone so they really arent risking any of their own money.I know the first one has a main event of RVD vs Jerry Lynn for the 100000 time.With the exception of the knockouts one,Id probably buy all of them if I was around.15 bucks for a 3 hour show isnt bad.It has to be like a televised house show,where there arent any storylines or any titles on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    15 bucks a pop.Im pretty sure its not their choice to do that many ppv's.So the work around is to keep the talent around for an extra day,shoot it in the impact zone so they really arent risking any of their own money.I know the first one has a main event of RVD vs Jerry Lynn for the 100000 time.With the exception of the knockouts one,Id probably buy all of them if I was around.15 bucks for a 3 hour show isnt bad.It has to be like a televised house show,where there arent any storylines or any titles on the line.
    I'm pretty sure that the taped PPVs is TNA renegotiating the PPV deal they had. They had PPV bombs every month and it was just bad business. I'm sure this was the best they could to restructure it.

LOL. I saw the beat down footage on TNA's site. LOL Hogan slowly just rolling on the floor without anybody hitting him.

The Iron Sheik ‏@the_ironsheik
    Verne Gagne pay me $75000 to break hulk hogan leg I tell him I can't cut that hand that feed me. Hulk Hogan lucky he not dead dog ****

I started following him lately on Twitter and it has not been disappointed. Little tidbits like the one above come through regularly. Not sure how true any of this is, but its fun to read

and even more today on the Hulkster:
    The Iron Sheik ‏@the_ironsheik
    I kick the hulk Hogan in his pussy and he have rice crispy fall out of his ass after the ultimate warrior **** him in his dog **** ass
    Last edited by danl08; 01-22-2013 at 12:38 PM.

watching the midgets fight made me think of my favorite Jeff Jarrett video.

Dixie Carter with a "big announcement that will change TNA forever" tonight.This must be about the 20th big announcement.

big announcement is TNA is leaving the impact zone starting March 14th.Hope Dixies dad is ready to write some big checks.