Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1097

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    big announcement is TNA is leaving the impact zone starting March 14th.Hope Dixies dad is ready to write some big checks.
    It's the right move, look-wise. Do they have the money? Maybe they'll start filming their house shows as episodes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

They certainly have the money dont know if Papa Carter is willing to let Dixie burn thru his hard earned oil money.Im not sure if looks wise its going to work either.For the first week and in a hot town in Chicago it should be great,but what happens when they get their average crowd of 500 hundred or so in the dumpy rundown building that tna rents that arent even half full.Its going to look terrible.

A perfect example is the upcoming lockdown ppv.Its in the Alamo dome.Which is a HUGE building that an NBA team plays in and I think got the largest crowd ever for a basketball game.I have no idea what TNA is doing in this cavernous arena or how they planned on filling it up,so I took a look at the seating chart.I swear this isnt shopped.These are the only tickets for sale.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That looks very tiny indeed... I wonder what the rent is like.

Bully Ray with the heel Aces and 8's turn and your new TNA champion.My favorite moment was him screaming at a ringside Hulkster "You are nothing to me you old bastard"!

"It was me Hogan,It was me all along"!

The right guy to lead TNA into the future.

Last edited by niniendowarrior; 03-10-2013 at 11:37 PM.

The crowd turn out looked great in the Alamo dome, even though practically the entire stadium was closed off.

LOL. I would have wanted Brooke to turn too though. LOL.

LOL. TNA really wants to let you know they do long term planning!

http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/...ces-and-Eights