Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: knee problems

I've got a bad right knee that has been messed up since I was a kid. When I was a teen, my right knee would slip out of joint or dislocate when I was kneeling. This happened about 4-times in my life. I just have to watch it and I usually wear a knee brace that compresses the area and seems to help. I could probably go for some surgery but I've learned to live with it.-Carrol, Health Insurance Advisor
    Last edited by Carrol; 11-10-2010 at 11:09 AM.

glucosamine, chondroitin, msm & hyaloronic acids are great for ball joints like knees....sounds like it never developed right for you & if not supplemented, knee replacements may be in the future if not delt with now. I used to have same kinda thing happen when I was 16 (25 yrs ago), but in my hip. I got on that kinda stuff & have had little problems since

Wow, I just injured my knee a little (hopefully) playing hockey and did a search on here. Some real quality posters in this thread. Too bad they never stuck around or never post.

Would have thought by his name that mxyzptlk was a bot for sure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Meh, nevermind....

END COMMUNICATION
    Last edited by LordZardoz; 01-27-2013 at 02:30 PM. Reason: replied to a 3 year old post with advice that by now is probably not needed.