Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Sweet promo, and a reminder of the awesomeness that is Chael Sonnen when he's not in troll mode. Doesn't change the fact that he would get destroyed.

As I said before, if Sonnen finds a way to get by Griffin, Dana finds a way to give him the shot. Chael will cut a post fight promo like he did after the Stann fight. It'll be fun for the casual fan because of the way Chael can hype of fight, and depending on the other fights on the card, could exceed 750k buys.

Chael just tweeted at vitor:
    Vitor:I Played golf w/Jesus today after I did @jimrome show.He said you're gonna lose. Also, the tattoo makes you look like a "Brown-Noser"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hahaha. I love how Chael is basically saying "I'm going to get my ass kicked by Jon Jones, so I better start hyping up another fight ASAP"

Well that's actually good marketing, he doesn't even have to win fights and people will tune in to watch Sonnen get his ass kicked by a line of different guys
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

For what it's worth - I think he'll beat Vitor.

Chael seemed GIDDY with that matchup.

He strikes me as a guy who doesn't really want to fight Jon Jones, but just can't pass up a shot at the belt.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    For what it's worth - I think he'll beat Vitor.

Chael seemed GIDDY with that matchup.

He strikes me as a guy who doesn't really want to fight Jon Jones, but just can't pass up a multi-million dollar payday.
    Fixed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well, obviously.

That's what I meant by that.

The allure of a big payday fight and the possibility that something happens and he becomes champ - you can't pass that up regardless of who you're fighting.

*I* would fight Jon Jones if given that opportunity.

Chael wanted Rampage and Rampage isnt taking the bait or hes not even going to re-sign with the ufc. So this is perfect for Chael to take a pay day. He's been throwing shots at Wandy still as well too.

If Chael doesnt get a fight with Rampage, Vitor or Wandy then I expect him to retire
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

I think Chael fights whoever he can for a payday - and the easier matchups (on paper) get priority.

Someone like gustaffson calls out Chael and he doesn't say a word imo.