Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 296 of 452 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 4517

The basically paid Brock 5 million dollars to come in and get Cena a babyface pop. It was horribly shortsighted booking and makes no sense whatsoever. Why the **** are fans (a LARGE portion of whom don't follow MMA) now going to take Brock seriously as a threat to Orton or Punk or whoever else. He couldn't beat a guy with blood, stairs, a chain and 15 minutes of brutality but The Rock was able to beat him with one ****ing Rock Bottom. It's like WWE enjoys setting money on fire in the middle of the ring.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When Brock fights Orton, I'm tuning in.

What's going on here? Nobody has anything to say about RAW?
    They showed the replay of Triple H's arm getting "broken" about 50,000 times. I have to admit, the torque Brock put on it looked like it may have wrenched Trip's shoulder pretty good, but the initial arm bar was really weak.

I didnt watch it. Out running errands.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    I didnt watch it. Out running errands.
    Aha! You've been put to work for the executive vice-president of talent relations.

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    Cena took a hellish beating (spoken in best JR voice) but managed to get the W. Here are his words from inside the ring after the victory:

John Cena appeared to have injured his left arm during his match with Brock Lesnar at tonight's Extreme Rules pay-per-view, and hinted that he may be leaving for awhile. After defeating the former UFC heavyweight champion at tonight's event, Cena took the mic and addressed the crowd.

"I'm probably going to get sent home for speaking when I'm not spoken to, but I think I'm headed home anyway," Cena said after the match. "And if I know my boss, he's going to kick me out the door, but he's going to do it on air, so I hope this is for the world to see."

"Chicago, I know this is CM Punk's town, but above all else, this is a wrestling town. Tonight, you people were supposed to see the extreme. I've got no left arm, I'm tasting my own blood... and I'm damn proud to say it was in Chicago, IL."

"All of us -- good guys, bad guys, big guys, small guys -- all of us give everything we have every night for you guys. And if I gotta take a vacation, so be it. If I'm going away for a while, I just wanna say thanks for one hell of a last ride. I feel great tonight, even with this Chicago crowd that may or may not like me. I listen to that and I think, if I'm going out, I wouldn't want to do it any other way! Thank you guys, go home safe!"

While heading to the back, Cena told officials that he couldn't move his arm, but he knows it's not torn.

Goddamn, I admire that guy! Hustle, loyalty, respect! Cenation!!
    Not sure if I am buying the injury as legit. Just a week ago it was reported that they were going to do more injury angles and push them on their website and on twitter like they are legit injuries.

In other news,the Bellas chose not to resign so WWE.Com did an angle where Eve fired them.Oddly Kharma was backstage at the ppv and was expected to get her revenge on the departing Bellas,but plans change and they went a different way.
    Lesnar steamed about Cena was supposed to win the match at the ppv,but be stretchered out.Instead he cut a promo,pissing Bork off and him trashing (work) his dressing room.Cena and Phoenix are both fake injuries.Cena vs Johnny Ace at the PPV.

Edge advertised for an autograph signing for resistance pro.Wonder if he told Vince he wasnt signing a new deal before or after his HOF induction.

Raw averages 4.99 million viewers in hour 1 beating the NBA playoffs.It clearly doesnt matter if Bork wins or loses,people just want to see him.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Raw averages 4.99 million viewers in hour 1 beating the NBA playoffs.It clearly doesnt matter if Bork wins or loses,people just want to see him.
    Yes, no need to have him squash everyone. They have Ryback doing that over on Smackdown.