Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 335 of 452 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 4517

That punch by Cesaro on Sheamus coming off the turnbuckle did look pretty stiff.

He was on raw for a while,he did those crazy video segments that made no sense.I remember one about him saying something about taking the cake and smashing his face into or something.I dont even know how to watch NXT

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    He was on raw for a while,he did those crazy video segments that made no sense.I remember one about him saying something about taking the cake and smashing his face into or something.I dont even know how to watch NXT
    Guess he never left an impression. I do hit the fast-forward button frequently when I record the show. Ask me in a year who Damian Sandow is and I'll probably say, "Who?"

I have to say over the past years, i've mostly just tuned in and out of wwe to keep track of whats going on but the arrival of Damien Sandow and Dean Ambrose really have me excited to see whats to come.

Ambrose is going to be a star, the guy just has a natural ability and its just obvious that he is being used to push the other two guys with his mic skills.

I think Sandow has it as well, he reminds me of Rick Rude and Mr Perfect, just a charisma and good in ring ability. I'm really looking forward to heading to wrestlemania and seeing these guys perform live
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It does look like they are quietly starting to elevate the next generation of stars readying them to replace the Orton/Cena/Punk era guys when the time comes.

I wonder if this is part of the HHH effect with him gaining more and more power backstage and being Vinces no 1 sounding board? I have to give Trips props for stepping away from the ring to help run the business and not just use his family position to constantly stay in the main event slot. He did that for a few years but finally seems to realize that guys like Taker and himself are best used once a year in short angles and then back on the shelf again.

The Euro guy who wrestles old school like Karl Gotch makes me think that was Trips idea. He is said to be a huge history buff on all things rassle so it wouldnt surprise me if he was trying to create Gotch 2.0 and I like it because it is different. Just too bad they didnt get Barnett to come in and play the part he was born to do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    It does look like they are quietly starting to elevate the next generation of stars readying them to replace the Orton/Cena/Punk era guys when the time comes.

I wonder if this is part of the HHH effect with him gaining more and more power backstage and being Vinces no 1 sounding board? I have to give Trips props for stepping away from the ring to help run the business and not just use his family position to constantly stay in the main event slot. He did that for a few years but finally seems to realize that guys like Taker and himself are best used once a year in short angles and then back on the shelf again.

The Euro guy who wrestles old school like Karl Gotch makes me think that was Trips idea. He is said to be a huge history buff on all things rassle so it wouldnt surprise me if he was trying to create Gotch 2.0 and I like it because it is different. Just too bad they didnt get Barnett to come in and play the part he was born to do.
    Vince is senile and still prefers hosses who can't work. HHH is a fan of indie wrestling and is the major supporter of guys like Claudio Castagnoli (Cesaro), Chris Hero (Kassius Ohno), Jon Moxley (Dean Ambrose), Tyler Black (Seth Rollins), Brodie Lee (Luke Harper), PAC (forget his NXT name), etc.
    I'm baaaaaaaccccckkkkkkk

So is Ryback legit or just Vince loving his big men again???? Like is this just a phase and he'll go back to obscurity soon??
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    So is Ryback legit or just Vince loving his big men again???? Like is this just a phase and he'll go back to obscurity soon??

Well it's part Vince, but Stephanie has always been the big backstage champion of Ryback and I don't think he's going anywhere.
    I'm baaaaaaaccccckkkkkkk

Ryback will never be great but is ok at what he is. I yhink the magic with fans dies as soon as he stars jobbing and isnt the monster anymore.

What is Miz's character here?Babyface Attorney?Do those exist?