Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 337 of 471 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 4706

I cant imagine needing to be in the spotlight so bad again that Bret went back to Vince.It has forever ruined any fond memories I had of him.I could never do that to my brothers legacy

Cbear,you can skip this one.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    I cant imagine needing to be in the spotlight so bad again that Bret went back to Vince.It has forever ruined any fond memories I had of him.I could never do that to my brothers legacy
    Bret's one of the biggest megolamaniacs wrestling has ever seen. I'm surprised it took as long as it did.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i didnt know Miz held the world title that long, impressive for a guy who got his start on mtv

Sometimes I get impatient for story lines to run their course, or at least to move along at a decent clip. Stuff like Ryback squashing a nobody and then two nobodies at once for weeks on end.

And now it's The Shield with their interference in main event matches.

Once again, Cesaro gets the better of R-Truth tonight at TLC. I'm fine with that.

But I wish Sheamus would have beaten Big Show. Show has dominated their program.

I cant believe they are putting Show over at this point instead of Seamus. They MUST elevate younger stars and Show does NOT need the rub while Seamus does. They should be putting Seamus over as a monster who destroyed Big Show every match.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

I dont find Cesaro that interesting but I do like them pushing a Karl Gotch style wrestler just because its something different.

Repent Ash, repent!

R-Truth busted wide open OHMYGAWD

^^^Damn, that's nasty. He better be careful not to get the staph infection.

TLC closed with AJ turning on Cena, knocking him off the ladder and costing him the MITB match with Ziggler.