Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 340 of 471 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 4706

good, that big bastard is part of the reason i got mania tickets. He might not have in ring skills like he did in the past but just want to see the cock chest tattoo live

Wonder who they will have him face. They will need to start hinting at it pretty soon. Lesner/Taker would be big but there isnt any story to it these days. Taker really needs to win one last mania, retire and go into the HOF.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

I heard nothing about shelton going to the wwe.Cant see that,if he isn't 40 he's damn close and not that good.Unless its a trainer role,doubtful.New Japan seems more likely

Maybe, Big E Langston, Shelton and R Truth will be the new nation of domination

I mean isnt that all wwe seems to do anyway, is team all the black guys together.

I'm sure the royal rumble will get the ball rolling.Has to be taker or Hhh

One more reason to love Daniel Bryan - D Bryan tapping out to 7 yr old cancer patient

I'll never forget that guy that posted for a while about how boring Daniel was and how much he sucked.

I dont know what it was about Bryan but I didnt like him for awhile either, his pairing with Kane though has won me over. Props to him for helping this kid out as well (also, did you see the kids mom??? definite milf)

shelton coming back to WWE is definitely good news. He's far too talented to toil away in ROH while it dies a slow death. Hopefully he gets a nice push and a chance to put on some great matches.

The word for months has been Brock/HHH 2 but most fans have no interest in that match, or the Rock/Cena rematch. Yuck to both.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ok, pretty funny tonights Christmas Eve show, Alberto Del Rio ran over Santa Claus with his BMW while Santa was visting with the kids at the entrance. WWE doing updates on Santas condition and if he will be able to make his Christmas rounds. Im suspecting the show ends with Santa destroying Del Rio to close the show and its Cena. Be better if it was Stone Cold or the Rock.

Repent Ash, repent!