Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 341 of 471 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391441 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 4706

Heard today that all the world wildlife fund stuff was settled a month or two ago.So starting with the recently released NWO DVD the WWF logo no longer needs to be blurred or bleeped

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Heard today that all the world wildlife fund stuff was settled a month or two ago.So starting with the recently released NWO DVD the WWF logo no longer needs to be blurred or bleeped
    If I recall correctly, the World Wildlife Fund was fine with Vince using WWF as long as he paid them rights useage for the name (same as Hogan paying Marvel comics for rights to use HULK). It was only when Vince stopped paying that it became an issue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

Did anyone watch RAW this week?

Wade Barrett finally gets his due, picking up the IC belt with a win over Kofi. I think I read that Barrett had been on a seven-fight losing streak prior to that win. The guy deserves a push!

I was ****ing disgusted that they put Sgt. Slaughter in the ring against Antonio Cesaro. Seriously, after Lawler's heart attack from rasslin' at his age, WWE is inviting a tragedy with this B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    Did anyone watch RAW this week?

Wade Barrett finally gets his due, picking up the IC belt with a win over Kofi. I think I read that Barrett had been on a seven-fight losing streak prior to that win. The guy deserves a push!

I was ****ing disgusted that they put Sgt. Slaughter in the ring against Antonio Cesaro. Seriously, after Lawler's heart attack from rasslin' at his age, WWE is inviting a tragedy with this B.S.
    I caught just a little of it and I too didnt like Sarge in the ring. They damn near killed Ricky Steamboat in the ring, Lawler died and was brought back. Leave the old agents out of physical angles. They teased a match with Mae Young which I didnt get to see but hopefully they didnt have her bump. I know she is tough as nails but enough!

Barrett needs to be pushed. Guys like barrett, Seamus should be the face of the company in the next decade so get them going. They start and stop pushes on Seamus. why in hell does Big show have the belt? It makes no sense at all. He doesnt need the belt to be over and it just keeps the belt rub off of younger talent. Same for kane being tag team champ. Kane and Danielson can be funny and Bryan should be pushed but Kane holding a belt in 2013 is just nuts.

There are alot of younger talent getting tv time these days which is good, guys like Orton and Cena arent kids anymore and the next generation to lead the company needs to be elevated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

I enjoyed the thought of slaughter backstage with all his gear on just in case.I like Barrett but his finisher is complete **** and his tattoos suck.Paul Heymen gold as always.Only really good thing in the last month

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    and his tattoos suck.
    Well, at least he ain't sporting this:

Look who's gonna be on the next RAW:

yeah, meltzers site says to expect a ton of the Rock on tv to lead up to this years rasslemania. Rock is pretty damn smart keeping his toe in the WWE where he comes back in Jan-March and makes a ton of money off of mania without working all year. Wonder if they are going to do Rock/Bart??

Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Wonder if they are going to do Rock/Bart??
    If they do Rock/Bart do you think it gets top billing, or does that go to the WWE title match? That match would undoubtedly help fuel the jealously some of the lesser "superstars" feel when these "fly by night" guys come along and steal their thunder at the biggest card of the year.

I realize that's a silly attitude and maybe it's only held by a small minority of rasslers. In reality, the PPV will get hundreds of thousands of additional buys because of that match alone.

I suspect it will be Rock/PUnk since they already did Rock/Cena. Rock, Bart, Taker are all working short schedules so to put them against each other is hard to promote since it has to happen fast.

Repent Ash, repent!